121 - 130

Chapter 121 The world is so big

The chance encounter with Tang Yushan was just a small incident in Tang Jingyun's life. Her behavior at that time was just casual. She couldn't see these things, and many things were forgotten after seeing them.

Soon it was the weekend, and Tang Jingyun had packed a few clothes. Jiang Ye saw Tang Jingyun packing things again, and couldn't help but stepped forward to hug her, "Yunyun, why do you feel that you are busier than me?"

Tang Jingyun glanced at her, smiled and said nothing. Jiang Ye looked indifferent, took the clothes from her hands, and folded them for her himself, "When do you plan to come back?"

Tang Jingyun pursed her lips and smiled, "Whenever you miss me, I will come back."

Jiang Ye smiled and said, "I miss you so much right now, why don't you just stop going?"

Tang Jingyun pushed Jiang Ye away and pretended to be serious, "Jiang Ye, do you think it's not good for us to do this?"

"Um?"

"I'm just a girl in her early twenties. No matter how mature I am, I still have the spirit of my age in my bones. And at my age, it's time to go out and see things again."

"So?" Jiang Ye frowned without a trace.

"So..." Tang Jingyun had a faint, peaceful smile in her eyes, "Jiang Ye, the world is so big, I want to go out for a walk. You see, the world is changing and developing after all, and I I also hope to experience more."

Jiang Ye was silent, a look of confusion flashed across his handsome face. He has very little to do with most people in the world, so he naturally doesn't know how those married couples should get along.

He walked forward and hugged Tang Jingyun from behind, buried his head in her neck, and said softly, "But I always think that the world is so big, if Yunyun sees too many young and lively people, will she... Do you dislike me? Look, I don't understand taste, just like I don't understand what girls your age are thinking."

Tang Jingyun was silent for a while, then held Jiang Ye's slender and powerful hand and said in a deep voice, "Is this what you have always thought about?" After a pause, she said seriously, "Jiang Ye, in fact, the world is so big, my heart It's very big and holds the whole world."

Jiang Ye suddenly felt as if his heart was being twisted. He knew Tang Jingyun's ambition. She had never concealed anything from him. Even if she didn't say anything explicitly, he knew to some extent that power was rapidly gathering under her hands.

But knowing it was different from being admitted and proposed by Tang Jingyun without hesitation. This fact made him feel a rare sadness in his heart. It would be better if Yun Yun cared more about him.

"But, Jiang Ye, you have to know," Tang Jingyun was calm and gentle, "my heart is loaded with too many ambitions, so I can only have a small space to accommodate one person."

Jiang Ye suddenly laughed softly. He would never have believed that one day he would be shaken for the sake of a woman or the love of his children.

But since meeting Tang Jingyun, everything has changed.

He grabbed Tang Jingyun's hand, put it to his mouth, and kissed it gently, "You little thing, can't you stop tempting me like this?"

Tang Jingyun broke away and continued to arrange her clothes. With her back to Jiang Ye, she quietly smiled. This man was becoming more and more likable.

Jiang Ye stepped forward and helped Tang Jingyun tidy up a few pieces of close-fitting clothing, his expression full of smiles and satisfaction.

"By the way, I also have a mission to participate in these days, which may take less than half a month." Jiang Ye suddenly said.