281 - 290

Chapter 281 The Devil's Thoughts

After Tang Jingyun closed the door, she went to her suitcase and took out a change of clean clothes and put them on. She wore a white shirt on the upper body and a pair of jeans on the lower body.

She saw several hickeys on her neck in the mirror, her brows furrowed, and she cursed in her heart, why didn't this beast know how to restrain himself at all?

Resigned to his fate, he buttoned up his collar, but obviously doing so was in vain. Tang Jingyun smiled helplessly, forget it, she didn't particularly care about other people's opinions anyway.

Tang Jingyun looked at herself in the mirror, with a smile on her face, her phoenix eyes raised at the end, and her thin lips curved in an arc, which made people feel that she was in a good mood.

Virtue! Tang Jingyun laughed and scolded herself in her heart, thinking that she was a woman in her thirties, but she still looked like a young girl who was experiencing love for the first time.

But the curved lips couldn't be concealed.

When Tang Jingyun went out and opened the door, she happened to see his right-hand subordinate He Yanling reaching out his hand as if to knock on the door.

Seeing this, He Yanling had to take back the hand that was about to knock on the door, put it to his lips and coughed to cover up, quickly looked around Tang Jingyun's face, and said, "Mr. Tang, there are still more people this afternoon." A meeting and an appointment in the evening, you see..."

Tang Jingyun frowned slightly, then waved her hand and said, "You can help me hold the meeting. You also know the information and the meeting process. Cancel the appointment in the evening." Jiang Ye is already in New York. If she is still thinking about it, There is no excuse for throwing yourself at work.

He Yanling has always been a good person. Thinking of what he just encountered, and the satisfied look on his boss's face, he probably guessed something. But in my heart, I became more curious about that man. I didn't know what kind of person could make the boss abandon his official career for personal reasons.

You know, Tang Jingyun is an unattainable object in his heart. Although she rarely gets angry, He Yanling is always in awe.

"Okay, then I'll do some practical work in the afternoon." He Yanling agreed with a smile, not daring to show his curiosity at all. After all, it was the boss's private matter.

Tang Jingyun smiled and patted He Yanling on the shoulder, "Okay, I'll rest assured that I'll leave the matter to you."

After saying that, he turned around and left.

He Yanling only saw Tang Jingyun walking to a room not far away and opening the door. He could only vaguely see a hand wrapping around Tang Jingyun's waist and bringing her in.

The door was closed with a bang. He Yanling recovered from his distraction and shook his head with a wry smile.

After Tang Jingyun was pulled in by Jiang Ye, she smiled and glanced at someone who was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs. She glanced at his perfect figure and said with a half-smile, "Why are you not wearing anything? It's not like you are at home." "

Jiang Ye half-armed Tang Jingyun and brought her to the sofa, letting her lean on his chest, "I thought someone liked me more like this."

Tang Jingyun stretched out her slender fingers and slid them back and forth on his body, pinched the tough muscles on his arms, and said with a smile, "Don't make me look so impatient."

Jiang Ye held Tang Jingyun's hand that was making trouble on him, put it to his mouth and kissed it, then untied the naked chain from Tang Jingyun's neck, took off the ring on it, and put it on her with his own hands.