31 - 40

Chapter 31: I support you, it's only natural

Jiang Ye looked at the surprise flashing in Tang Jingyun's eyes, and said with a smile, "What's going on? Didn't you just say that a man's sweet words are unreliable, and you have to hold a man's salary card to be safe? Now that you have the salary card, is there any one? A sense of security?"

Tang Jingyun looked at the serious look on the man's face, and suddenly felt a little itchy in her heart. It seemed that the seed that had been sown had sprouted in her heart. It emerged cautiously and gently brushed the tip of her heart. It made people think... He wanted to knead it well, pursed his lips, and looked at the card in his hand with a smile, "Are you willing to give it up?"

"Of course!" Jiang Ye nodded affirmatively, with a mischievous smile on his face. He lowered his head and lifted her chin, rubbing it gently with his fingers. "Even your people are mine. It's just a small salary card. What a shame!"

As he spoke, he laughed softly, as if he thought this posture was very good. He stood and she sat, lifting her chin, causing the ends of her phoenix eyes to rise, and all her eyes were filled with him. Seeing those messy emotions, I felt an inexplicable sense of satisfaction in my heart.

Tang Jingyun was used to being the superior person in her previous life and rarely had the opportunity to look up to others. She felt quite uncomfortable at this moment. She took Jiang Ye's hand and pulled him to the other side of the sofa to sit down.

The sofa is not big, and can barely accommodate two people. However, the two of them are sitting closely together. Both of them are wearing thin clothes in the summer. Tang Jingyun can feel the heat coming from Jiang Ye's body. She looks at the close one. The man who was close by was half leaning on his shoulder, with a smile in his eyes, "I have turned in my salary card. It seems you are very sincere!"

Jiang Ye looked at the pretty face next to him. Only when he looked closer did he realize that Tang Jingyun's eyes were particularly bright. Staring into her eyes would make people unconsciously indulge in the depth of her eyes. He gathered his thoughts and answered seriously. He said, "Of course, you are my legal wife, and my salary card should be kept by you!"

Tang Jingyun sneered and pushed him away, "That's right. You have your own source of money anyway, so naturally you don't care about this salary. It doesn't matter if you leave it to me!"

Jiang Ye was immediately offended by Tang Jingyun. He didn't even move his brows. He just continued to approach her with a smile and said, "It's a matter of attitude." As he said that, he took out another bank card from his pocket, "This It was prepared before I came here, and there are three million in it, which can be used as my expenses for Yunyun!"

Tang Jingyun asked for his salary card just now, but he didn't bring it with him. Fortunately, he happened to be in this courtyard, so he went to get it for her. The card in his hand now was the card he had prepared from the beginning, and there was a Money, money for her newlywed wife.

Tang Jingyun's expression did not change when she heard this, she raised her lips and looked at the man, and said quietly, "Jiang Ye, you have crossed the line."

Jiang Ye just smiled, put his fingers in her hair, pressed her head towards him, looked at her seriously, and said every word, "I will support you, it is only natural!"

Tang Jingyun was silent, what kind of bullshit is this? It's so damned! Why didn't I realize that this man had a chauvinist side before? She pursed her lower lip slightly, but the corners of her mouth couldn't help but raise. How could these words be so damn heartwarming!

She had never thought that one day she would hear such words from a man. Such words were so justified that her always cold heart could not help but be shaken by him.