4

Yoongi left the classroom, intending to have lunch in the canteen with his brother. But when he was about to turn, his body collided with someone, causing him to stumble backwards and luckily he didn't fall.

"Fuck! Use your eyes when you walk! Watch my drink spill, ah damn it" the person was angry which made Yoongi scared and he could only look down.

"Sorry sunbae.."

"Just sorry? Didn't you see my uniform got dirty, huh?!"

"Uh...sorry," Yoongi whispered, his body starting to tremble because the person's voice was slightly raised.

"Anyway, you have to be responsible, come with me!"

The person immediately pulled Yoongi's white hand towards the bathroom, while the sweet boy of course struggled because he felt hurt from the person's tight grip.

"Wash my uniform!" he ordered, when they were in the bathroom

"B-but sunbae, I don't know how to wash a uniform," Yoongi was nervous, because the man was now bare-chested because his uniform had been taken off and put in the sink.

"I don't want to know, but you have to wash it until it's clean!!"

Yoongi slowly took off his alma mater, then took the person's uniform and washed it in the sink, using hand soap.

His eyes accidentally saw the name tag stuck there, he stroked it slowly and for some reason it made him smile

'Jungkook Adelio William"

"E-eum...is sunbae, hyung's friend?" asked the cute one, looking at Jungkook who was now crossing his chest looking flatly at him

"Who?"

"Jaebum hyung" Yoongi answered with a small gummy smile

"Oh"

"Ish! so this sunbae is hyung's friend or not?" said the cute one

"Don't ask too many questions, quickly clean my uniform!"

Yoongi pursed his lips in annoyance, then continued to slowly wash the uniform of the teenager he knew was called Jungkook, occasionally stealing glances at the dominant teenager who was still staring at him silently.

'Handsome, but rude' Yoongi thought

Until 10 minutes later, Jungkook's uniform was clean. Yoongi smiled proudly because he could wash clothes.

"This is your uniform sunbae, I've cleaned it"

"Throw away!"

"Uh?” Yoongi was confused

"I said throw it away!!"

"T-Then what will Sunbae wear later?" Yoongi asked timidly, because Jungkook's face was cold.

Without answering, Jungkook walked out, leaving Yoongi silent with an innocent wink

"So just throw this uniform away?" he muttered, looking at Jungkook's wet uniform

"But wouldn't it be a shame to throw it away..."

And finally, with a heavy heart he threw Jungkook's uniform into the trash. Then he walked out of the bathroom carrying his alma mater.

Yoongi walked slowly while glancing around looking for the canteen, which for some reason he hadn't seen before. Until suddenly 3 teenagers came up to him, and if he wasn't mistaken they were all his brother's friends.

"Hi little brother jaebum Sunbae~" Jimin greeted, pushing his hair back, with his lips biting sensually

"Hawwo~"

'Omg! he's soooooo cute'

"What's your name?" Mingyu asked even though he already knew

"Yoongi Keenan Ivander, what's your name, sunbae?"

"I'm mingyu, he's jimin and the one next to him is Jongin. you can call us hyung" mingyu said, making Yoongi nod in understanding

"By the way, where are you going, yoongs?"

"Uh...I want to meet hyung, want to have lunch," he answered with pursed lips which made the three of them squeeze each other's hands to hold back their excitement.

"O-oh... Jaebum is in the cafeteria, let's go there together"

Yoongi smiled, then nodded, following them to meet his brother in the cafeteria.

"Hyungie~" Yoongi called when he saw Jaebum sitting with his friends at the cafeteria table, making the students at the table turn to him, including the tall teenager next to Namjoon who now had his eyes widened in disbelief.

"Yoonie!"

Yoongi looked away and his cat's eyes widened cutely, then ran closer

"Seokjin hyung~" Yoongi hugged Seokjin's body tightly, and Seokjin responded no less tightly

"Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to go to school here, Yoon? Hyung misses you, you know?"

"I miss hyung too, especially Taetae," Yoongi replied looking up

"Taehyung must really miss you too."

"Taetae is still abroad?" Yoongi asked, and Seokjin nodded slowly then took Yoongi to sit next to him.

"Jae, why didn't you tell me that Yoongi wanted to go to school here?"

"This is suddenly Jin, he insisted on going to school with me yesterday," answered Jaebum looking at his younger brother who was beside Seokjin

"Hyung, I want to eat"

"What do you want to eat, hm?"

"Want cotton candy, is there any?"

"There's no cotton candy, there's only spaghetti, dumplings and other heavy food here," answered jaebum

"Uh... I'll just have dumplings, I'll try it"

"OK, hyung will get it for you"

Yoongi nodded, then sat quietly with his brother's friends.

"Yoongi, say hello to the others"

"Hawwo, I'm Yoongi. nice to meet you all"

"Hello Yoongi, I'm Hoseok. Seokjin's friend" Hoseok was friendly with his sunny smile

"Hi, I'm Namjoon... Seokjin's boyfriend," said Namjoon, successfully making Seokjin's cheeks turn red.

"And I'm Suho...Hoseok's future boyfriend," Suho exclaimed, glancing at Hoseok who was silent as if nothing was wrong

"Kook, don't you want to say hello to Yoongi?" Jimin whispered to Jungkook who was casually eating his spaghetti.

"No!" he said a little curtly, those there just sighed softly with the flat and cold nature of a Jungkook.

Yoongi, who saw this, was silent, then looked down playing with his fingers... thinking that the teenager named Jungkook didn't like him.

"Here are the dumplings, finish them, baby"

Yoongi nodded, then ate his dumplings quietly...ignoring everyone who was looking at him gently.

How will their story continue?
Stay tuned🤗
TBC.