11

Jungkook slowed down his motorbike, trying to calm himself down. He looked down, saw a pair of white arms wrapped tightly around his stomach, he could also feel that his uniform was wet... and it was certain that this sweet teenager was crying.

"Stop crying, you're such a crybaby boy!"

Instead of apologizing, Jungkook just scolded him again. The sweet boy could only nod slowly with the remaining hiccups, he tried his best to hold back his tears so they wouldn't fall again... but failed.

Jungkook stopped his motorbike at the petrol station, then got off and turned to look at Yoongi who looked down biting his lip to hold back sobs.

"I told you to stop crying, are you deaf?!"

"Uh...I-I've stopped crying sunbae, but these evil eyes keep releasing tears" Yoongi whispered, squeezing his own hands to channel his fear.

Jungkook lifted Yoongi's chin, so that the two of them were looking at each other...he looked at the sweet boy flatly and then wiped the tears roughly using his veined hands.

"Stop, don't cry anymore!"

Yoongi nodded slowly, then looked down again because he was afraid of Jungkook

"Wait for me here, I'll go to the bathroom for a moment," said Jungkook, and without waiting for the sweet boy's answer, he left there to pee and wash his face to make it fresher.

Meanwhile, Yoongi could only remain silent, looking at the people refueling his vehicle. But suddenly, his cat's eyes lit up when a cotton candy seller passed him.

"Ahjussi! come here...I want to buy it!" he shouted, managing to make the cotton candy seller turn around and back up his cart and stop beside Jungkook's motorbike.

"How much do you want to buy?"

"Um, just five"

The cotton candy seller nodded, then put several packets of finished cotton candy in clear plastic

"This is your order"

Yoongi took his order, then reached into his uniform pocket for money...but it wasn't there. His eyes widened when he realized that all his pocket money was with his brother.

"Uh...I don't have any money, what do I do, ahjussi? I forgot all the money was with Jaebum hyung," he said sadly

"Tsk! If you want to buy it, check the money first," annoyed the cotton candy seller

"Sorry ahjussi, I'll just return the cotton candy"

"You can't do that, it's been bought so it can't be returned"

Yoongi looked down, afraid of the cotton candy seller who was glaring at him fiercely.

"Then, what should I do?"

"pay it!!"

"How much is the total?"

They both turned, and Yoongi's eyes suddenly widened when he saw Jungkook already beside him

"20₩"

Jungkook took his wallet, then took out 20₩ and gave it to the cotton candy seller

After giving that, Jungkook got on his motorbike then started the motorbike engine and drove away from there because the weather suddenly became cloudy.

"Next time if you don't have money, don't dare buy anything. Do you want to get beaten up because you can't pay, huh?" Jungkook shouted a little annoyed so that the sweet one would hear

"Hm, I'm sorry...I'll return sunbae's money later"

"No need!"

"Ish...but it's a debt, it has to be paid"

"I said no need, no need!"

Yoongi was silent, with his lips pursed and then ate his cotton candy in annoyance, plus he was afraid that his mother would find out later.

Just as Jungkook put the sweet one down, heavy rain fell, soaking them both. Jungkook's body began to tremble with his veined hands covering his ears tightly when the screeching sound of car brakes sounded so loud, the screams of people as well as the screams of himself and his parents echoed in his eardrums.

He sat up with irregular breaths, the screams kept hitting his ears until they started ringing violently.

Yoongi who saw this was clearly shocked, the sweet one squatted down and patted Jungkook's shoulder but didn't get any response.

"Jungkook sunbae! what's wrong with you?"

Jungkook didn't respond, and gripped his hair tightly as memories of the accident several years ago replayed clearly in his head.

His vision was blurry, shadowy and spinning... the feeling of tightness really tormented him, even the screams of the sweet teenager beside him couldn't be heard at all. No...he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook sunbae!" Yoongi was shocked when suddenly Jungkook's body fell on him

"sunbae! Jungkook sunbae!" Yoongi patted Jungkook's cheek, but the dominant teenager didn't respond.

"Uh...how is this hiks...sunbae! Jungkook sunbae wake up!" Yoongi kept calling for Jungkook by patting the dominant teenager's pale cheek a little hard but it didn't work either

With great difficulty, Yoongi got up, then carried Jungkook and went inside, ignoring the condition of the two of them who were soaking wet.

"Uh... it's hard, hiks..." he muttered in between sobs.

Slowly but surely, Yoongi finally arrived at the guest room. He laid Jungkook's wet body on the bed, then slowly took off the dominant teenager's shoes.

"Sunbae, wait here for a moment, I want to change clothes first."

After saying that, the sweet boy walked out of the guest room and rushed to his own room to change clothes because he was afraid of a fever. After finishing, he turned into Jaebum's room...then brought a pair of clothes for Jungkook to wear

"Jungkook sunbae, I'm sorry for having to change your clothes... I was afraid you'd have a fever," Yoongi whispered, hoping Jungkook could hear him.

Slowly, the sweet boy took off Jungkook's uniform and revealed the athletic body he had previously seen in the school bathroom. Suddenly, his cheeks turned red when he remembered that incident

"Focus Yoongi...focus"

After finishing putting dry clothes on Jungkook's body, now Yoongi's hands are floating above... too hesitant to open Jungkook's pants. should he do it? Surely the handsome teenager will be angry with him later, but what if he has a fever?

"Argh... I'll just open it."

Bravely, the white hand took off Jungkook's trousers and then closed his eyes when he saw something bulging so big under Jungkook's boxer shorts. yoongi looked away as he started to put jaebum's pants on jungkook's legs, and once he was done with the tension...he breathed a sigh of relief.

Yoongi sat beside the bed, looking at Jungkook who was closed with a slightly pale face, making him worried, what was actually wrong with his senior...

"What's wrong with you, sunbae?" Yoongi asked while stroking Jungkook's hair gently

"Don't get sick, sunbae, I'm sad to see it..."

Chu~

After kissing Jungkook's forehead affectionately, Yoongi covered the teenager's body with a thick blanket to keep him warm, then left the room to let Jungkook rest comfortably.

Hi guys🤗
Vote & comment pls
Next Chapter?
TBC.