21

The morning at Bighit High School was busy with whispers of adoration, whether between women or men, everyone was praising the beautiful face of Taehyung Xavier Dicaprio who had just stepped foot on the school grounds with his older brother, Seokjin.

Without paying attention to their whispers, Seokjin immediately grabbed Taehyung's arm and headed towards the principal's office, which fortunately wasn't too far from the school yard.

Seokjin knocked on the brown door 3 times, and after receiving orders to come in... the broad-shouldered teenager immediately opened the door slowly, then went inside.

"Good morning, ssaem" Seokjin greeted in a friendly manner, and of course the principal responded no less kindly

"who is he, seokjin?"

"Ah, this is my little brother ssaem... who wants to go to school here"

Taehyung smiled a little, then introduced himself politely.

"Okay, because the documents are also complete and have been taken care of by your father a week ago... so you can start going to school here, just a moment... I'll check first where your class is," said the principal, then his slightly wrinkled hands opened a book there and nodded with a small smile when he found Taehyung's name.

"Taehyung, you are in grade 2 social science" he said, and Taehyung nodded in agreement then thanked him.

"Then we'll say goodbye, ssaem," said Seokjin, and the principal just nodded slowly

Seokjin pulled Taehyung out of the principal's office, then took the Tan teenager to his class.

"You're lucky to be in the same class as Hyung's friends, Tae."

"So they're all in grade 2 social science, hyung?" Taehyung asked, at least in disbelief, but after his brother nodded, he finally believed it.

"OK, this is your class, just wait for the teacher, okay?"

"Yeah yeah it's better for you to go ah...you're just embarrass me," Taehyung annoyed, which made Seokjin snort in annoyance and then leave there to go to his class

Taehyung took a deep breath, then went inside casually...ignoring all the stares directed at him. He glanced right and left, none of his brother's friends were there...did they come late?

Choosing to ignore it, he then sat himself down in the back seat and hid his head in his hands.

The bell rang, and that's when the noisy voices of several people were heard which disturbed him, then he raised his head with sexy lips showing a small smile when he saw his brother's friends had just entered class, but... the smile faded when he saw the man from yesterday who was in Yoongi's room.

'He's in this class too...'

They all sat down, not realizing that their class had added one new student until the teacher arrived.

"Good morning all"

"Morning, ssaem," they said in unison

"Our class has a new student today, come on and introduce yourself."

Everyone looked back, except for Jungkook... the teenager just remained silent, staring ahead with a flat gaze while chewing gum. It's different from Jimin, Mingyu and Jongin, the three of them widened their eyes in disbelief when they saw Taehyung behind there, gosh...why did they just realize this.

Taehyung, who was stared at like that, was clearly uncomfortable, he got up and walked forward casually...not forgetting to put on his cool face.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung Xavier Dicaprio. just call me Taehyung, nice to meet you all."

All the students cheered, because they were happy that their class had added a handsome student.

"Taehyung, now you can sit next to Jungkook" the teacher said pointing at Jungkook, who was now staring flatly at them.

"I can just sit at the back. It seems like he doesn't like me."

Jungkook who heard that just kept quiet, he didn't care what the new student wanted to say... what was clear was that he didn't like having to share, whatever it was.

"OK, if that's the case, please sit back."

Taehyung nodded, then walked slowly towards his desk at the back... glancing slightly at Jungkook who was now playing with his pen casually.

"Alright kids, let's start today's lesson."

The teacher started to take out his big book, then explained this and that in detail which made the students there nod and nod whether they understood until the recess bell rang.

All the students left the classroom to fill their stomachs which had been ringing for a long time, including Jungkook and the gang who were now sitting quietly at the cafeteria table in the corner with Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Where is Taehyung? Why didn't he go to the canteen?" Seokjin asked, only then realizing that his younger brother wasn't there.

"Ah, he said he was going to the toilet first... he'll be there in a minute," Mingyu answered, and sure enough, 2 minute later, the handsome man appeared and joined them there.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Just relax, Tae," said Jimin

"Oh yeah, btw...we're going to visit Yoongi later?"

"Yeah, we promised yesterday with Jaebum hyung," Jimin answered.

"Jaebum also told me that Yoongi is home now," said Seokjin, everyone nodded.

"OK then, after school we'll all go to Yoongi's house"

They nodded again, then ate their orders which had just arrived at the table calmly, occasionally accompanied by small jokes which made their friendship even closer.

Hi guys🤗
Hope you guys like it😚
vote & comment pls
Should i continue?
TBC.