53

Yoongi was really annoyed by his father's decision to forbid him from going to school because he was injured, even though it wasn't a big wound but just a scratch that wasn't too big.

"daddy, I want to go to school!"

"Once daddy says no, it means no!" replied Ivander, looking firmly at the youngest who was sitting neatly in his school uniform.

Yoongi pursed his lips in annoyance, and without a word immediately ran to his room.

"daddy is really bad! I'm fine, why should I be banned from school?" he grumbled in annoyance as he took off his uniform and changed into casual clothes

"What if I miss Kookie?"

He whined with his feet stomping, then walked towards the bed and just fell down hugging his doll.

"What do you think he's doing, Monie?" he asked the black doll. Usually his lover was waiting for him in front of the gate early in the morning. But now he couldn't because his father had forbidden him from seeing Jungkook.

He pursed his lips, because the doll didn't answer. He was so curious about what Jungkook would do when he wasn't there? Would he be happy? Or sad? Oh, he didn't know!

His white hands moved to pick up the novel on the nightstand, then read it casually to enjoy his free time.

Not much different from the sweet one, Jungkook is also gloomy now. He sits quietly with a flat face but conveys a feeling of longing there

"What are you up to, darling? It hasn't even been a day... but I already miss you" he muttered, with a slow sigh.

He chose to lay his head in the folds of his hands, then closed his eyes imagining the sweet boy.

"I want to meet, but I'm afraid of being scolded by your father, Yoon. Why is your father punishing me like this? I can't do it, my heart can't stand it," he said, he wanted to cry because he missed his sweet lover.

And, all this did not escape the eyes of his friends.

They even stared in surprise when Jungkook stomped his feet with his body moving, like a child who wasn't bought a toy.

"Kook! What's wrong with you?" Jimin asked,

"It's okay!"

"So why have you been silent all this time, why are you stomping your feet? A-are you crazy?" Mingyu asked looking a little scared at Jungkook

"Shut up! go away, don't bother me!"

Mingyu snorted, then returned to his seat followed by Jimin and Jongin. But not with Taehyung who was still standing in front jungkook

"Why aren't you with Yoongi, where is he?" Taehyung asked which made Jungkook chuckle in annoyance

"Why are you asking about my boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm just curious, because I haven't seen him since this morning," said Taehyung, a little annoyed with Jungkook's sharp attitude.

"Just ask Jaebum hyung later, I'm too lazy to explain. Go! "

Taehyung shrugged indifferently, then went to the back of his seat because soon the bell would come in and class would start.

Break time rang, all the students scattered to go to the cafeteria, including Jungkook and his friends. They walked casually with both hands in their trouser pockets, ugh...it really made the students scream because of their good looks.

The four sat in their chairs, then soon Jaebum, Namjoon, Suho and Seokjin and Hoseok arrived

"How was the exam, it went well, right?" Mingyu asked them.

"Yeah, but I'm feeling dizzy right now. right suho?"

"It's not dizziness, but my head feels like it's going to explode," said Suho, shaking his head.

"You're too stupid! Exam questions are so easy"

"Hey Namjoon, it's easy for you to talk like that because you're smart. Are we?" Suho was annoyed looking at Namjoon who was casually drinking sweet iced test

"Stupid"

Everyone laughed, feeling funny about the behavior of their seniors

"I can't believe it, you guys already want to be alumni" Jimin said to them

"Btw, do you want to continue studying here or abroad?"

"I'm going to try Oxford, who knows, maybe I'll get in," said Namjoon.

"I also want to go abroad, it just so happens that my father and mother live there, so I'll follow them," said Seokjin

"So, Taehyung will be here by himself then?" Jongin asked.

"No, he'll come with me when I graduate"

"Really, Tae?" Mingyu asked, Taehyung nodded.

"Hah...that's a shame. You could have stayed here for another year, but you have to move abroad again"

"Well, what can I do, my parents live there, so I have to go back there," said Taehyung.

"Then where are you going, Jae?"

"I think it's here, at Hybe University" Jaebum answered

"I want to go there too" said Hoseok

"Good, so we can continue to be friends"

"I also want to go there, so I can be close to my lovely hoseok"

"hoek!"

They laughed again, seeing the disgusted face Hoseok showed at Suho who was now pursing his lips in annoyance. But, Jungkook didn't laugh because he was thinking about his sweetheart. He missed the teenager even more.

Fuck Ivander! He was going to meet his sweetheart when he came home from school. He couldn't stand the feeling of longing anymore.

'Wait for me, honey'

Hi guys🤗