43

Everyone was silent when Yeri came sobbing which really made them sick, Seokjin even wanted to splash that damn woman's face with his spicy udon sauce, he was so disgusted by all the behavior of that stupid woman.

Different people have different reactions, like Yoongi... the sweet teenager instead looked pityingly at Yeri who came in a mess and also sobbed which made him wonder, what was really wrong with Jungkook's girlfriend...

"At least you take a shower, you smell like sperm," Mingyu said bluntly as he shifted in his seat, he didn't want to get close to the woman.

"You must have finished having sex in the bathroom again, right?"

Yeri was silent and didn't answer Taehyung's question, her hands were tightly clenched under her because she was holding back her annoyance, she even cursed the tan man with the worst curse words in the world.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked coldly and flatly

"Where is Jungkook?"

"You're his girlfriend, why are you asking us? That's really strange," said Suho, without turning his head because he was focused on eating peas

"I haven't heard from him since two months ago, I can't even contact him."

"Even his girlfriend can't contact him, especially since we're his only friends. You'd better go! You're just making me lose my appetite," Jongin said

"Tell me first where Jungkook is! I need to talk to him, this is important"

"We already said we didn't know! You're so pushy," Hoseok annoyed, glaring at Yeri

"What important thing do you want to talk about?"

Yeri was silent for a moment, then looked at them one by one and her sly smile appeared when her gaze stopped on Yoongi who was now also looking at her.

"I'm pregnant" he said smoothly

"P-pregnant..." Yoongi whispered, with his blank expression.

"Tch! You think we believe it huh?" Seokjin asked.

"We've known Jungkook for a long time, and we're sure Jungkook wouldn't dare to go too far like that," said Namjoon.

Trak!

Yeri threw 3 pregnancy test kits on the cafeteria table quite hard, which made them fall silent

"You still don't believe it? okay! Look at this - Yeri gives a letter from the hospital stating that she is pregnant - I'm pregnant, and this is Jungkook's child. At that time... we were drunk and ended up doing that dirty thing," said Yeri, while they just stared at the pregnancy test without interest.

"How old are you in your pregnancy?"

"2 months" answered Yeri looking at Jaebum.

The dominant teenager who looks like Yoongi was silent, thinking, is this the reason why Jungkook had an accident? Is it because of this news?

"So please tell me where Jungkook is, I need him to be responsible"

"We don't know, it's better for you to go" said Taehyung, pushing the woman away because he didn't want Yoongi to get hurt any more.

"Just look for him yourself, we don't know where Jungkook is either,"

Yeri snorted, then irritably left there, leaving those who stared without interest at her departure and also Yoongi with his silence.

Night arrived, and the sweet one was lying staring blankly at the ceiling of his room. His mind drifted to the incident in the canteen earlier, Yeri being pregnant... that meant he could never have Jungkook.