16

After Jungkook told what was causing Yoongi to cry, Jaebum's emotions immediately rose... intending to beat Daniel right then and there, but didn't when his younger brother's soft arms held him back.

"hyung, I want to go home..."

"But, i_

"Please hyung" Yoongi whispered

Jaebum took a deep breath, quickly nodded, then took his little brother to be carried.

"I'm going home first."

"Be careful, Jae," said Seokjin, and Jaebum nodded and left.

When he got home, Yoongi went straight to his room. He walked slowly into the bathroom then let his body be splashed with the shower water to calm himself.

He took a long shower, about two hours... then slowly put on a towel and came out of the bathroom. After getting dressed, the sweetie decided to lie down, his mind wandered far away where Daniel expressed his feelings, she thought the teenager didn't have feelings for him... but it turned out he was wrong, Daniel even dared to take his first kiss.

knock! knock! knock!

"Baby? eat first..." Yoongi turned to his room door which he deliberately locked, then shook his head slowly even though it wouldn't be seen by Jaebum.

"I'm not hungry hyung, I want to sleep..." Yoongi replied then hugged his kumamon and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, Jaebum outside the room could only take a deep breath, then left there to return to the kitchen.

Night falls, and Yoongi hasn't come out of his room yet...and that makes Jaebum worried because his little brother hasn't eaten yet.

"Baby? Come on, open the door..." Jaebum said as he knocked on the wooden door, but Yoongi didn't respond at all.

"baby? let's eat first, it's already late..." again, only the wind answered him.

"Are you still sleeping, yoongs?" Jaebum took a deep breath, then walked into his room

Meanwhile on the other hand, precisely at basecamp... Jungkook was lost in thought, he was thinking about Yoongi by the way, I don't know... he was also confused about why he was thinking about that boy, what was clear was that he was worried about him now.

"Why are you daydreaming all the time Kook?" asked Namjoon sitting down next to Jungkook

"I'm okay"

"If you're worried, why don't you just go see him"

"H-huh?"

"Just go and meet him...comfort him at the same time" said Namjoon while patting Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook was silent for a moment, then without a word got up from there to go to his sweetheart's house.

Jungkook drives his motorbike slowly, while enjoying the night breeze on his skin. He stopped for a moment when he saw many sellers on the side of the road.to buy some snacks for Yoongi. Then when he's finished, he continues his journey to go to Yoongi's house.

Jaebum let out a sigh of relief, when his younger brother came down the stairs languidly...he came closer and cupped his sweet face gently.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay hyung"

"Hyung is happy that you're okay, now you can eat... you haven't eaten since afternoon."

"I'm not hungry, hyung," Yoongi said, then stepped into the kitchen to get a drink of water.

"But baby, what will your stomach hurt?"

"I won't get a stomach ache hyung," Yoongi said

"How do you know you won't get a stomach ache, huh?"

"From my heart," Yoongi said then sat down on the sofa.

"Oh, this kid!"

Yoongi laughed a little, then asked Jaebum to turn on the television... and Jaebum automatically complied, then changed the channel to a special children's show

"Thanks hyung"

"Hm"

"Where are you going, hyung? Don't you want to watch it together?"

"Just you, hyung has an assignment that really needs to be due tomorrow" Jaebum replied

"Oh, cheer up hyung!"

Jaebum smiled, then climbed the stairs to go to his room to do his schoolwork.

After 10 minutes his brother went to his room, suddenly his doorbell rang. Yoongi got up and walked slowly to open the door.

Ceklek!

"Sunbae?"

"Hi"

"Come in, it's cold outside" Yoongi said, and Jungkook followed the host's steps and sat down on the sofa.

"What would you like to drink, Jungkook Sunbae? Let me make it"

"No, I won't take long," said Jungkook.

"Sunbae is here to see Jaebum hyung?"

"No, I want to see you," answered Jungkook while handing a black plastic bag to Yoongi who was now silent because he didn't believe Jungkook deliberately wanted to meet him

"W-what is this?"

"dumplings and chocolate" Jungkook answered without turning his head because he was focusing on the TV screen.

"For me?"

"Yes! You're the only one here" Jungkook was annoyed.

"Who knows, um btw... thanks"

"Hm"

"sunbae?"

"What?"

"For earlier, thank you... I don't know, if I didn't have sunbae, maybe my fate would be worse than before," Yoongi sincerely smiled sweetly, and Jungkook just nodded in response.

"E-eat the dumplings, they'll get cold soon."

"Eum!" Yoongi nodded, then ate the dumplings that jungkook were given to him and devoured it straight away without biting. Don't forget he also offered Jungkook, but the young adult refused... he said he didn't like food like that.

The atmosphere was just silent, Yoongi was focused on eating... and Jungkook was focused on stealing glances, and without them realizing...it turned out that there was Jaebum who had been peeking at the end of the stairs with an amused laugh.

"How are you?"

"As you can see, I'm better now"

"D-don't think about what happened earlier, just forget about it" Jungkook said and Yoongi smiled sweetly again then nodded.

And... after that it was quiet again, for some reason the atmosphere was awkward like this, maybe because he wasn't good at opening up conversations, Jungkook thought.

'But at least, he's better now...'

Hello😙
Hope U enjoy it:)