52

Looking down, that's what Jungkook can do now in the corner of the sofa. His hand was holding his cheek because he had been hit by a fairly hard fist. Meanwhile, in front of him, Ivander was scolding him with his hands on his hips. It had been almost 30 minutes, but the middle-aged man kept scolding him non-stop.

Her ears were already hot, gosh...if that man wasn't his future father-in-law, he would have beaten him to the ground!

The sweet one also couldn't do anything, he could only sit next to his mother with his arms and knees wrapped in bandages because the wound had been treated

Likewise, Jaebum, who had been holding back his laughter, sat calmly on the stairs with his cellphone on, recording Jungkook, not bad for bullying

"Daddy, don't keep getting angry at Kookie. It's my fault for not being careful," said Yoongi, trying to persuade his father, but it still didn't work.

"You just keep quiet, this is between daddy and this brat's"

Yoongi pursed his lips in annoyance, then turned to his mother.

"mommy~"

Chaerin sighed softly when her youngest whined and it was clear that her child was asking for her help. To be honest, she was also tired of hearing her husband nagging non-stop all this time. She slowly got up and approached her husband

"oppa, that's enough. Poor Jungkook, he already apologized earlier"

"Don't defend him, OK? He's already hurt our child chaerin"

Chaerin was silent when her husband called her name, it was certain that the handsome man was furious.

"I'm not defending Jungkook, I just don't want you to be shunned by Yoongi," said Chaerin, looking seriously at Ivander who was now silent.

Ivander took a deep breath, then looked at his youngest then looked back at Jungkook.

"For this week, don't you dare meet Yoongi"

"Wh-what?" Jungkook was shocked, as was the cutie who widened his eyes in disbelief

"daddy..."

"No! This is daddy's decision, for one week you don't meet this man. If daddy sees you with this brat, daddy will punish you, Yoongi"

Yoongi could only obey, really couldn't do anything...even walking close to Jungkook felt so difficult.

Ivander told Jungkook to leave, the teenager didn't move with his eyes fixed on the cutie, how could he not see Yoongi for a week? and what if he misses his little boyfriend? What if he wants to hug Yoongi?

"Come home, Jungkook!" Jungkook gasped, he got up and left after saying goodbye to his future in-laws.

"You also go to your room, rest" he said to the youngest, then walked away somewhere.

Yoongi let out a long breath, he got up in annoyance and walked up the stairs to his room.

On the other hand, Leo was sitting on a wooden chair in an old building on the outskirts of town. He noticed a young woman in front of him who was sitting tied up, struggling to be let go.

"Let me go! Who are you?!"

Leo didn't answer, he took his cell phone and recorded and took a photo of the woman to send to someone.

"I heard you're pregnant, right?"

Shocked, her eyes widened in disbelief. How could the man in front of her know about her pregnancy? Who exactly is this man?

"W-who are you?!" she asked again, this time her tone was nervous with fear in her eyes.

"Me? I am only human"

"Do not play around! Just answer my damn question!"

"Before I answer your question, can you answer my question first?" Leo asked

"Tell me quickly!"

"Why did you do it?" asked Leo which made the beautiful woman raise an eyebrow in confusion

"Doing what?"

Leo rolled his eyes lazily, he fiddled with his cell phone then showed a video showing CCTV footage of the accident at the minimart.

"Obviously isn't it? and I need your reasons right now"

"What reasons do you mean! I do not understand"

"Tch, don't pretend you don't understand in front of me, Miss Yeri. I've found out about this car, and it's yours," Leo said in a serious tone that made Yeri speechless

"So, what was your reason for doing that to Yoongi?"

Before Yeri could open her voice, footsteps could be heard echoing closer to a handsome, flat-faced man.

"Jungkook! help me! I'm being held by this crazy person, help me Kook!" Yeri begged with a pitiful face, while Jungkook just stared without interest then turned to his uncle.

"So, is she really the one?" Leo nodded, getting up from his seat to stand next to Jungkook.

"What are you going to do with her?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, walking closer to his ex-girlfriend. He stroked her white cheek gently which made Yeri smile beautifully.

"You want to help me, right?"

"Hm" Jungkook answered smiling, which made the beautiful woman's smile even wider.

"I know hiks...you still love me, I know that hiks..."

Yeri sobbed while smiling, enjoying every touch Jungkook had on her face. Jungkook just kept quiet and...

"Akh!"

His expression turned cold, his previously normal eyes now sharpened and stared at her. Jungkook gripped Yeri's cheek tightly...

"Why did you do that huh? Why are you trying to harm Yoongi?!"

"I did it all for you, Jungkook! for your sake!!" Yeri replied

Jungkook chuckled in annoyance, he tightened his grip which made Yeri wince in pain.

"I really want to kill you, Yeri! But you're lucky because I won't do that," said Jungkook, he wanted to kill Yeri right then and there, but he remembered that his ex-girlfriend was pregnant now.

Jungkook threw Yeri's face away, then looked at her coldly.

"But if you dare bother my boyfriend again, I will really kill you!" he hissed, then left there and let his uncle take care of the bitch.

Hi guys☺
Vomment pls
Next chap?
TBC.