33

As promised, Taehyung invited Yoongi to buy cotton candy at one of the well-known candy shops on the side of the road. The sweet teenager was happy to finally be able to eat cotton candy again after a long time, ah...he seemed to have to thank Taehyung many times, kkk.

"What else do you want to buy?" Taehyung asked, with a gentle look

"I want dumplings..."

"Ok, later we'll look for a dumpling seller," said Taehyung smiling, and the cute one nodded in agreement with a sweet smile.

After both of their cotton candy was ready, Taehyung immediately pulled the little one's arm to go look for a dumpling seller who turned out to be not too far from the candy shop.

"How much do you want, hm?"

"Um, just 5," answered the sweet boy, and the tan teenager immediately ordered it.

"After this, let's go to the park, do you want to?"

"I want to hyung, besides, I also want to stay outside for a long time to hide this from daddy and mommy," said Yoongi pointing to his cheeks which were still a little red, but fortunately not as swollen as before.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No, it just stings a little," Yoongi answered

Taehyung nodded slightly, then paid for his dumpling order and took Yoongi's arm to return to his motorbike.

"I can do it myself, Taetae"

"Really? Let me see how you ride a motorbike," said Taehyung when Yoongi refused to be carried

"OK! I'll prove that I can sit on a motorbike without being carried!"

The sweetie started to stand on the side of the motorbike, then put one foot on the step... and with difficulty raised the other leg so she could sit on the motorbike seat which could be said to be high and large.

Taehyung who saw that just shook his head, and because he was annoyed, he immediately helped the cute little boy sit in the motorbike seat

"Aish Taetae, why are you helping me!"

"It's taking too long, it'll be late in the afternoon," said Taehyung, who was rewarded with a sharp glance from Yoongi

"Don't be so angry, I'll kiss you later"

"Taetae~" whined the cute boy hitting the tan teenager's arm with a red face, while Taehyung just smiled amusedly and then put the helmet on Yoongi.

After making sure Yoongi was comfortable and safe, the Tan teenager immediately started his motorbike and left there to go to one of the parks.

It didn't take long, Taehyung's motorbike was parked not far from one of the parks which wasn't too busy, Taehyung immediately gently grabbed the sweet one arm to invite him to sit on one of the park chairs.

"How? Isn't the view nice?"

"It's nice, it's not too busy here," answered the sweet boy, then opened the dumpling wrapper and so did the tan teenager who immediately ate the spicy dumpling.

They didn't chat, just focused on eating dumplings while enjoying the view there, with the afternoon breeze blowing against their skin.

"Taetae?"

"Hm?" Taehyung answered, turning to the cute boy who was looking at him

"Taetae doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"No"

"Why? You're handsome, it must be really easy to get a girlfriend," confused the sweet one

"I already like someone, but that person likes someone else."