31

The cutie is now in the bathroom, he is washing his hands after urinating. His tiny lips moved as he hummed to accompany his solitude, then looked in the mirror to improve his appearance so that he always looked neat.

"Oh, why are my cheeks getting chubby like this?" he muttered, his lips pursed in annoyance

"This must be because mommy likes to give me vitamins for breakfast."

The sweet boy continued to chatter about his cheeks getting chubbier every day, until he ignored the attention of the others who had been listening to his complaints.

Jungkook, the handsome teenager, just quietly leaned against the door, listening to Yoongi's annoyed grumbling while pinching his own cheeks, inside he smiled because he felt cute with the little guy's behavior.

'Cute...'

"J-jungkook sunbae?!" Yoongi was shocked when he realized that there was someone else in the bathroom

"sunbae do you want to pee too?"

"I want to eat! of course I want to pee!" Jungkook snapped.

"Who knows, maybe you might want to defecate"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes lazily, then stood next to Yoongi while washing his hands

"You said you wanted to pee" Yoongi said confused.

"It's up to me!"

The cutie just pursed his lips in annoyance when Jungkook spoke rudely to him again, ish! His grumpy sunbae was back again now.

"Okay, I'll go back to class first, sunbae"

"Wait!"

"What's wrong, sunbae?" asked the cutie

"Btw, what is your relationship with Taehyung? I saw you two getting closer, are you dating?"

"No, I'm not dating Taetae. Why do you ask that?" Yoongi asked curiously

"That's good, if you two aren't dating"

"Why is that good?"

"Yes, that's good, because that Taehyung doesn't deserve you. That damn Taehyung is ugly like an alien, you know what an alien is, right?"

"Hey sunbae, why are you talking so meanly! Taetae is good, you know?! and handsome, not like you who likes to get angry!" said the cute one, putting his hands on his hips, trying to scold Jungkook for daring to badmouth his Taehyung

"Tch, where does his good come from? He likes to annoy me every day"

"Yes, it must be because Jungkook Sunbae started first, I didn't know Taetae for a day or two! But it's been years, so I already know what Taetae is like inside and out. So stop! Don't ever say bad things about Taetae again, and also...I want to date him or not, that's none of sunbae's business, who are you anyway? I'm no one, right?" said the sweet one at length, with his arms crossed over his chest, proud that he could reply to his grumpy sunbae.

"That's it, I want to go back to class first... I'm afraid the teacher will ask, because it's still class time, bye sunbae"

After saying that, the cutie immediately walked out of the bathroom, leaving behind a Jungkook William who was now silent, clenching his fists in annoyance.

He didn't know what was really wrong with him, he had fallen for Yoongi's charm to the point of wanting to express his feelings...but those feelings immediately disappeared because his ex came that night, and opened up the old feelings wide open.