22

The house was really busy now, all of his brother's friends came back to visit him. He never thought that many people would love him like this, especially since he had only known them in the last few months...but he already felt a very close family here.

"Thank you for coming here to visit me," said the sweet one sincerely

"Just relax Yoon, we all treat you like our little brother."

"It's true, we're like family even though we've only known each other for a few months," said Jimin

"Um! But I still want to say thank you"

"Yeah, yeah, you're welcome, Yoongi," Jongin said excitedly, successfully making everyone laugh.

"Hyung, I'm going to the kitchen first... I'm going to get banana milk."

The cutie went to the kitchen, after getting a nod from Jaebum and without him knowing... Jungkook also went into the kitchen because he wanted to go to the toilet for some reason.

"Huft, there's only one milk left," Yoongi muttered when he found that he only had one bottle of banana milk left.

"Later, I'll ask hyung to buy it again."

After taking his favorite milk, the sweet boy turned around and was surprised to see Jungkook right in front of him

"Ish sunbae! You startled me" annoyed Yoongi slightly hit his grummpy sunbae's chest.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking banana milk," answered the sweet boy while showing a yellow bottle of milk in her hand

Jungkook nodded, then fell silent when he saw Yoongi's collarbone slightly sticking out with a purplish red stain there. His hands clenched into fists, he was angry and couldn't accept it when the mark was pinned there by someone else. Jungkook was also confused with himself, his heart seemed to want the sweet one, but his body said otherwise.

"S-sunbae, what are you going to do?" Yoongi was nervous when Jungkook walked closer until his back touched the refrigerator.

"Shut up," Jungkook said, then pulled Yoongi's shirt up around his neck, exposing Yoongi's collarbone and smooth white shoulders.

Wincing slightly in pain when the veiny hand stroked his collarbone, Jungkook reached into his trouser pocket and took out a band-aid for the wound there. Slowly, Jungkook applied the plaster until it covered the kissmark on the little one's collarbone.

"Why, sunbae?"

"That damn mark doesn't suit you, so I'm covering it up," jungkook answered without moving back

Meanwhile, Yoongi was just silent, clutching his milk bottle tightly because he was nervous. But the nervousness didn't last long because the sound of someone's cough managed to make him look at the source of the sound and Jungkook moved his body away

"Taetae.."

"What are you doing, Yoon?" Taehyung asked, walking closer

"I-I'm taking banana milk"

"Already finished? - and Yoongi nodded slowly - if that's the case, why don't you go back there?" Taehyung's tone of voice was somehow lower and colder in this time.

"Y-yeah, I also want to go back there"

"Okay, let's go" without paying attention to Jungkook who was there, Taehyung immediately grabbed the cute boy's hand to get back together with the others, leaving Jungkook snorting there.

"Tsk! What's wrong with him?" he was annoyed, then left there to regroup with the others.

"baby, what's taking so long?"