10

All the students immediately sat quietly when a teacher entered the classroom, followed by a teenager behind him... who was wearing the same uniform as them.

"Good morning everyone, our class has another new student...Daniel, come on and greet your friends"

The teenager nodded, then looked at all the students in his class.

"Hi, I'm Daniel"

Just like that, the teenager immediately sat on the third bench in Yoongi's row when the teacher told him to sit down.

"Okay everyone, I will start our first lesson"

All the students nodded, then began to take out their books and began to attend the lesson quietly.

The recess bell rang, which caused a lot of noise in the class to shout each other because they were happy to finally be able to go to the cafeteria to fill their rumbling stomachs.

"Yoon, I'll go to the cafeteria first, okay?"

"Um! I'm going with hyung to the cafeteria later," said Yoongi while tidying up his books, his friend nodded and then left the classroom, leaving the sweet one and Daniel behind.

Yoongi turned around, looking at the new student who was now hiding his face in his folded hands. He slowly walked closer, then patted Daniel's shoulder which made the teenager raise his face.

And that's when their eyes met, with a loud pounding that one of them felt.

"D-Daniel, why don't you go to the cafeteria?" Yoongi asked nervously, because the new student was staring at him intensely

"D-Daniel? Daniel, are you okay?"

Daniel gasped, then nodded slowly.

"What's your name?"

"Yoongi" the white hand stretched forward, and Daniel slowly responded

"Come on, let's go to the cafeteria, then I'll introduce you to Jaebum hyung"

"Jaebum?"

"Huum, my hyung"

Daniel nodded, then he gasped when Yoongi pulled his hand to go to the cafeteria.

"Hyung~" Yoongi called when he arrived at the cafeteria, which made them look at him and Daniel

"Who is he, baby?"

"This is my new friend, his name is Daniel," Yoongi answered, still holding Daniel's hand, and this didn't escape the eyes of everyone there, including... Jungkook

"Hi, I'm Daniel...and I hope we can be friends."

They just nodded nonchalantly, then returned to focusing on their respective worlds. But not Jungkook, the dominant teenager keeps looking at Yoongi...ah no! more precisely, the grip of the tiny hand on the new student's hand.

'Damn! what's fucking wrong with me?'

For some reason he didn't like it, it felt hot.

"Baby, sit here"

Yoongi nodded then let go of his hand and sat next to Jaebum, and it turned out he was sitting opposite Jungkook.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Um..." Yoongi was thinking with his index finger placed on his chin, then his eyes glanced at the food that Jungkook was eating.

"Want to eat that, which Jungkook sunbae eats"

"OK, you wait_

"There's no need to go there bro, the udon portion is finished," Jungkook interrupted

"Huft...but I want to try that"