23

Today Yoongi went to school accompanied by Taehyung because the Tan teenager had picked him up at home. Yoongi was happy because he was bored and waiting for his older brother who hadn't finished getting ready

When he arrived at school, many eyes were on him and Taehyung who had just gotten off the motorbike. The sweet teenager just kept quiet and walked hand in hand with Taehyung, ignoring the whispers of disapproval from several students.

"Our classes are close together," Taehyung said in disbelief

"Hum, when I'm bored, I also like to chat and sit on the stairs with Jungkook Sunbae and his friends"

Hearing Jungkook's name, Taehyung's expression changed and the sweet teenager didn't realize it.

"Well then, I'll go to class first, okay?"

"Hm, I'll pick you up at break time," said Taehyung with a faint smile, and the cute one just nodded in response.

After Yoongi entered class, Taehyung took a deep breath and then turned to enter his class.

On the other hand, a woman had just come out of the airport with sunglasses perched on her nose

Her right hand was dragging a suitcase, a sign that the woman would be staying here for a long time. Her long legs stepped like a model and then entered a black car that was waiting for her.

After entering, the woman took off her glasses and looked at the outside view from behind her car window.

"I can't wait to see you again, Jungkook..."

This time, at the cafeteria table there were only Yoongi, Jungkook and the gang and Taehyung, class 3 were not there because they had extra lessons to prepare for the exam later.

Even so, Yoongi was still happy because Jimin and Mingyu's jokes made him laugh.

"What do you want to order, Yoonie?" Taehyung asked

"That's what Jungkook sunbae ate at that time, I forgot what it was called."

"Udon" Jungkook said, and the cute one nodded quickly

"Yes it is! I want it"

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook sharply, then nodded with a faint smile at the sweet one.

"OK, you wait here for a moment...I'll go there first to order."

"Um, thanks Taetae," Yoongi sincerely said, and Taehyung nodded, ruffling the younger's hair

'What's wrong with him, how dare he touch him'

After Taehyung left, the table was silent...and that made the cute one confused "Why is everyone silent?"

"A-ah no Yoon hehe, let's continue the  conversation" Jimin was nervous, luckily Mingyu and Jongin understood and immediately answered the conversation until it was no longer silent.

"Jungkook sunbae, let's chat, why is sunbae so quiet? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm not in the mood!" he snapped

The little boy pursed his lips, then took out a chocolate bar from his trouser pocket.

"Here, chocolate for you sunbae... to get you back in the mood," Yoongi offered, but was immediately grabbed by Taehyung who had just arrived

"This is chocolate from me for you, why did you give it to him?"

"Uh, that's just for Jungkook sunbae...poor he's not in the mood" Yoongi said innocently, Jungkook who heard that grinned and then snatched the chocolate from Taehyung's hand.