24

Jaebum, Taehyung and the others were busy looking for Yoongi who hadn't been seen since earlier. It was already 6 pm, they patiently walked back through the school area even though they had to swallow hard when they didn't find anything.

"Where else do we look? It's getting dark bro, all the rooms are locked," said Jimin on behalf of the others

"But I'm sure Yoongi is still here, the proof is that his bag is still in class."

"Okay, let's look for places where Yoongi might come," Taehyung suggested

"Where do you think he went?"

"Um...L-library maybe, because Yoongi likes to read" Jaebum answered a little unsure, but what's the harm in trying?

"But the library is already locked, bro."

"There's no harm in us trying to look again there," said Taehyung

They nodded, then ran towards the library which was at the end of the school.

Knock! knock! knock!

"baby? Yoongi, are you inside?" Jaebum called, but there was no answer.

"Try climbing on my shoulder, Jim."

Jimin nodded, then climbed onto Mingyu's shoulder to see the situation in the library

"It's quiet, the lights are also off," said Jimin, his sharp eyes continuing to wildly examine the situation in the library until his gaze fell on one foot with shoes that he knew very well.

"Jungkook?"

"Huh? Jungkook isn't here Jim, hurry up and get down... your body is heavy."

"That's not what I meant, but there's Jungkook inside," said Jimin, successfully making them stare in disbelief.

"Don't make things up, Jim! How could Jungkook go to the library?"

"Yeah, just to calm himself down! You forgot that Jungkook likes quiet places when he's not in the mood!" Jimin annoyed as he got off Mingyu's shoulder.

"So how do we get Jungkook out?"

"Let's just ask the security guard, who knows if he has the key," suggested Jongin

"Okay, let me take the key," Taehyung immediately ran to the front of the gate to get the key, until 20 minutes later the Tan teenager returned with a bunch of keys put together.

"Oh my, there are so many keys... it would take a long time to try them one by one"

"Don't worry, the key has been marked. So you don't need to try one by one," said Taehyung and then approached the library door.

Hurriedly, he put the key in its place, after he succeeded... he pushed open the library door slowly, and that's when he fell silent when he saw the person he was looking for was in Jungkook's arms... sleeping comfortably.

Not much different from Taehyung, Jaebum and the others were also silent at the unexpected sight in front of them.

"No wonder he didn't respond when Jaebum hyung called him, he was sleeping... which is really comfortable," Jimin muttered.

"Come on, wake up Jungkook."

Jimin snorted, then dared to wake Jungkook who was sleeping soundly hugging Yoongi

"Kook? Wake up Jugkook...Jungkook!" Jimin called as he patted his friend's shoulder, until he heard a groan from his owner but he didn't open his eyes.

"It's hard for him to wake up, Jungkook! Wake up Jungkook!"

"Tsk, don't bother me!" Jungkook was annoyed, unconsciously tightening his arms around the sweet little body,

"Wake up Kook, you can't sleep here"

Lazily, Jungkook opened his eyes, then stared flatly at his friends. With his arms still wrapped around the sweet boy's body, he was reluctant to let go even though his handler was there.

"It's really nice for you to sleep here," said Jongin,

"It's up to me."

"Didn't you do anything to Yoongi?" asked Taehyung, feeling worried.

Jungkook smiled, then boldly kissed the top of Yoongi's head, successfully making Taehyung, Jaebum and the others glare.

"Yes...at least just a little kiss," he said casually.

"Damn it!" Taehyung was annoyed, ready to punch Jungkook but didn't because Jaebum was holding him back.

"Don't continue."

"But he dared to kiss Yoongi, hyung!" said Taehyung, not accepting it.

"Never mind, don't prolong it... Jungkook is just little kissing, not raping,"

Taehyung snorted in displeasure, then left them with his fists clenched.

Jaebum sighed then told Jungkook to wake Yoongi up, and of course the handsome teenager did.

"Hey, wake up, your hyung is looking for you," he whispered, patting the sweet little cubby's cheek gently, but the owner didn't wake up or was disturbed.

"Wake up Yoon, the door is already open"

"Engh, hyung shut up...I'm sleepy" he whined, pushing Jungkook's hand away and hugging the man's large body tighter because of the comfort.

Jungkook turned to Jaebum, then shook his head slowly "I couldn't wake him up, it would be a shame if he woke up, he was sleeping so soundly"

Jaebum sighed again, knowing his younger brother's bad habit of having difficulty waking up when he was already deep in sleep. He was forced to give up his waist to carry his sweet little brother.

"Enghhh..." Yoongi groaned as his sleep was disturbed

"Wake up for a moment, hyung wants to carry you home," Jaebum said softly, and Yoongi lazily stood up and stretched out his arms for Jaebum to carry, without opening his eyes.

"Are you strong?"

"Just be strong," Jaebum answered, while massaging the back of his back.

"If you can't stand it, don't force it hyung, here, let me take Yoongi home."

"Are you sure?" asked Jaebum.

"Sure, this kid has a light body after all."

"Okay, if you really want to," said jaebum

Jungkook nodded, then carried the sweet little one in a kola style which was immediately welcomed warmly by the little one by hugging his neck tightly and his legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

'You big baby!'

After Yoongi felt comfortable, they all finally left the library, not forgetting to lock the door again and give the key to the school guard.

Hallo guys😚
Voment pls
Next chapter?
TBC.