13

The sound of the motorbike roaring was heard, Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other then got up and walked towards the door, opened it slowly and there was Jaebum in soaking wet clothes.

"Hyung, why are you coming home? Look at you getting soaked like this...what if Hyung is sick, hm?" Yoongi was worried and immediately helped Jaebum to take off his uniform.

Meanwhile, Jaebum just smiled softly, hearing his younger brother so worried about him. He rubbed his dear brother's head then said

"Don't worry, hyung it's okay"

Yoongi snorted, then took his brother into the house so he wouldn't get cold.

"Kook, just stay here... it's getting late, the rain is getting heavier again," said Jaebum.

"It's okay, I want to go ho_

"Don't refuse, this is also for your good," Jaebum interrupted and Jungkook could only nod in resignation

Yes, Jaebum knew about Jungkook's trauma, so he decided to tell the handsome teenager to stay at his house so that nothing untoward happened.

"Baby, please transfer this to a bowl for our dinner," Jaebum asked, handing Yoongi a plastic bag of food.

"OK, hyung, go take a shower first, I'm afraid you'll have a fever"

Jaebum nodded, then left there to enter his room.

"Let me help"

"Don't worry, sunbae, I can do it myself," said the cute one, but Jungkook didn't want to listen and quickly grabbed the plastic bag and pulled Yoongi's hand to go to the kitchen together.

"This has to be warmed up first so it's delicious," said Jungkook when he saw the food that Jaebum bought. chicken soup

"Okay, just a moment, I'll get a bowl first" the sweet boy immediately stepped over and opened the top cupboard to get a bowl, but didn't reach it because his body was short.

With the initiative he brought a small chair, then climbed on it and yes... he succeeded even though he had to stand on tiptoe a little, his smile widened when he managed to carry the bowl, but unfortunately the legs of the chair swayed which made his body sway unbalanced and...

Grep!

The sweet teenager opened his eyes slowly when he felt a tight embrace, he slowly opened his eyes, and saw Jungkook's handsome face in front of him, looking at him worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes, thanks for holding me sunbae" Yoongi was nervous, and Jungkook nodded slightly then took the sweet one and sat him on a chair.

"Just let me prepare it" Jungkook took the bowl that the sweetie took, then poured the chicken soup into it and put it in the microwave to warm up.

"Is your leg okay?" Jungkook asked when he saw the cute one holding his ankle.

"Uh, it's okay, it just hurts a little... maybe it was a little sprained earlier."

Jungkook approached, then squatted down and gently massaged Yoongi's legs, successfully making the sweet teenager unable to believe the pounding that was getting worse.

"S-sunbae... why are you doing this?"

"I'm just responding to your good deeds to me" said Jungkook, and Yoongi just nodded slowly. Actually, his heart hurt when Jungkook said a sentence like that, He hopes what comes out of Jungkook's mouth isn't like this, but it can't be helped.

Ting!

The sound of the microwave was heard, Jungkook stood up then took out a large bowl of chicken soup from the microwave and put it on the table.

"Is the food ready?" asked Jaebum who had just walked into the kitchen

"Yes hyung"

"Okay, let's eat"

They both nodded, then sat in their respective chairs and started eating dinner together.

"hyung, I'll go to my room first, I'm sleepy"

"Okay, go to sleep, it's already past your bedtime"

"Hm, good night hyung...jungkook sunbae" Yoongi said goodbye then turned around and walked up the stairs to go to his room.

After seeing Yoongi leave, Jaebum turned his gaze to Jungkook.

"Are you okay Kook?"

"Hm, Yoongi lend me this," Jungkook answered, touching the headphones that were still in his ears.

"You don't want to go to a psychiatrist?"

"I've tried it, but it doesn't have any effect. That accident really sticks in my mind," Jungkook whispered, and Jaebum nodded understandingly then patted Jungkook's shoulder gently

"You don't have to worry, Kook, we're all here for you...don't be afraid"

"Thanks"

"Just relax, okay, let's sleep now. It's late" Jungkook nodded, then went to the guest room to rest to prepare for tomorrow.

As morning approached, the sweet one opened his eyes slowly with a faint groan. Slowly, he lifted the blanket and walked lazily to the bathroom to clean himself.

His white hands slowly buttoned his school uniform, then walked slowly to put in his textbooks for today.

"It's ready!" he said happily, then walked cheerfully out of the room down the stairs to go downstairs.

But his steps stopped when he saw Jungkook who was doing push ups outside without wearing clothes, so that his muscles were clearly visible with the sweat dripping down.

The sweet boy's cheeks suddenly heated up, then he immediately turned into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning, baby..."

"Hyung? Are you awake yet?"

"Yes, because it's already 10 minutes to 7 o'clock"

"WHAT?!" The sweet boy was shocked and couldn't believe it, how could he wake up so late... even though the clock in her room clearly showed half past 6, ah... the clock must have been broken.

"Hyung, I have a picket today" Yoongi panicked, moving here and there biting his index finger.

"But, hyung hasn't finished cooking yet... there's no way hyung can leave the cooking behind."

"What's going on?" asked Jungkook who suddenly came in neatly dressed in his uniform, which he had borrowed from Jaebum.

"Yoongi has a picket today, but I haven't finished cooking so I can't take him to school."

"Okay, just come with me, coincidentally I also want to go."

"Okay, come on sunbae" said Yoongi, grabbing Jungkook's arm quickly, and Jungkook resignedly followed his sweet steps out of the house, leaving Jaebum smiling faintly there.

Hallo🤗
Voment pls
TBC.