42

Jungkook was still lying weakly in his hospital bed, even though it had been two months since the dominant man had closed his eyes, and during that time the sweet one always came to visit

Even so, Jungkook's condition began to gradually improve, even the equipment attached to his body was removed, and one week ago the dominant teenager was transferred to the VIP treatment room. Leo was always beside his nephew to strengthen him, and even always prayed to God for his nephew's recovery.

Ceklek!

"Morning, uncle," said Yoongi, and Leo just smiled at the sweet child who turned out to be the son of Ivander, his business friend.

"Who are you with here, Yoon?"

"With Jimin hyung," he answered, keeping a paperbag on the nightstand containing food from mommy for Leo's breakfast.

"Why with Jimin, usually you and Taehyung?"

"Taetae hyung has something to do, so he can't accompany me," explained the sweet one without turning his head because he was focused on preparing the food,

"Then where is Jimin?"

"Canteen, he wanted to buy cigarettes, Oh yes uncle, this is breakfast from mommy"

"For uncle?"

"Hum, today Mommy cooked a lot so I was told to bring it here," answered the sweet one with a small smile.

"Wow, thanks. It's a coincidence that uncle hasn't had breakfast yet, um... if that's the case, uncle just have breakfast outside, you're here to look after Jungkook, okay?"

"Um!"

Leo smiled softly, stroked the sweet man's hair gently then came out with his breakfast.

After seeing Leo come out, the sweet one turned his gaze to Jungkook who was still closed peacefully. He took a deep breath, then sat down in the chair beside the bed.

"When will Jungkook sunbae wake up?" he asked, holding his older hand tightly to convey his longing, even though he knew that maybe Jungkook didn't want to be missed by him.

"I miss you..."

"I miss how rude you are, miss you making me angry, basically I miss you, sunbae. Even though you're rude, I know... you're being rude to channel your affection towards me, right sunbae? or am I wrong? Ah, I don't know... anyway, I really miss you, Jungkook sunbae," said the sweet one at length with a small laugh, occasionally stroking Jungkook's firm jaw affectionately.

"Sunbae, do you know, while you're sleeping...Jimin and Mingyu hyung keep teasing you, they say you're skinny like a living skull, I'm annoyed to hear that"

The sweet one pursed his lips in annoyance, when he remembered Jimin and Mingyu who always made fun of Jungkook

Ceklek!

"Yoon, let's go... it's already going to be late," said Jimin, poking his head in, looking at the sweet boy who was still sitting calmly in the chair next to his friend's hospital bed.

"Yoongi..."

"What hyung?"

"Let's go to school, the bell will come in a minute."

The cutie nodded slowly, then got up after kissing the back of Jungkook's hand.

"Let's go hyung" Yoongi said, Jimin nodded then walked together to go to school after saying goodbye to Leo.

As usual, every break time... Yoongi, Jimin and the gang always sit in the corner chairs that have become their patent. They sat quietly, chatting a little,

"Jungkook isn't making any progress, Jim?" Suho asked

"Hm, I also looked at it for a moment...it's still the same as before"

"Tsk! Why did Jungkook get into an accident anyway?" Jongin asked, he always wondered about that... even though as far as he knew, Jungkook was good at controlling vehicles on the road.

"Who knows if Jungkook will have an accident, Jongin. But I think this has something to do with his trauma, he had an accident in the rain, right?" said Jaebum.

"You're right hyung, but the police said Jungkook had been speeding since before the rain, you saw the CCTV footage for yourself," said Mingyu, and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"I think there was something that made Jungkook speed like that."

"What?" asked Seokjin and Hoseok

"Yeah, I don't know hyung. That's why we'll find out," Taehyung answered, and his friends nodded except Yoongi because he was focused on eating fried rice noodles.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, in an unused toilet at the end of the school... there were a couple who were having fun having sex with the woman who was moving up and down in the man's lap to satisfy the man, who was now enjoying suckling on her big breasts.

After about an hour of them doing this, the man finally managed to reach the top and sprayed his seed into the woman's hole, which was now weak due to release.

"Come down," he said, and the woman immediately followed suit by slowly pulling out her man's manhood.

"Aaahh..." she moaned.

After feeling that the hole is empty, the woman cleans the hole with a tissue and so does the man.

"Alex, I-I want to tell you something"

"What?" Alex answered without turning his head because he was focused on correcting his appearance.

"I-I'm pregnant"

"So what does it have to do with me?" Alex asked, looking flatly at Yeri.

"You asked what it has to do with you? this is your son. And I want you to be responsible as you say"

"What if I don't want it?"

"You promised that you would take responsibility Alex, I gave up everything for you...my virginity, I was even willing to cheat on Jungkook again just for you, so what now...you don't want to be responsible with me? what have you done? You're an asshole, Alex!" Yeri said, looking in disbelief at Alex, who was now smiling at her lightly

"Are you blaming me? Tch! It's clear that this is your fault because it's easy to trust people just because of the lure of luxury goods and whatever it is about money. You yourself asked me to make you lose a virgin because you wanted a luxury bag, right? That means you're selling yourself, Yeri... and that's clearly not my fault"

"S-so you're saying our relationship isn't special? t-what's going on with our relationship for the last 3 months, Alex?"

"FWB, that's all...I need sex and you need money. That's it!" Alex said casually, while Yeri shook her head in disbelief

"No! Basically, you have to be responsible, Alex! Basically you have to be responsible!! You said you love me, now prove your love, Alex!!"

Alex just chuckled in discomfort, then roughly threw Yeri's arm that was holding onto his shirt until the woman fell.

And without saying anything he left there with a casual whistle, leaving Yeri who sat crying holding her stomach wailing his name.

"Hiks...alex! you promised to take responsibility! alex! damn! arrhhggg!!" Yeri banged on the old toilet door full of emotion, then squeezed her flat stomach.

"Hiks...just calm down baby, mom will make sure you are born with a father...hiks"

"Jungkook...he's my only hope now" she said, she wiped her tears roughly and got up from there to look for Jungkook who had not been seen for a long time and decided to ask her ex-boyfriend's friends about it.

Hallo guys🤗
Follow Pls🙏
Vote & Comment too😚
Next Chapter?
TBC.