9

Yoongi rolled around on the carpet with his lips pursed, he was bored. After dropping his parents off at the airport, he just sat there and didn't move... meanwhile his brother, who knows where, had gone out.

"Uh...bored," he whined, wanting to watch cartoons but couldn't turn on the television.

But not long after, the sound of the motorbike roaring was so loud in his yard. He immediately got up then walked towards the door and peeked in the window

"Oh! Hyung's friends are coming..." he said, squealing a little because he was happy

Ceklek!

"Baby? What are you doing here?" Jaebum asked when he saw his little brother who was standing in front of the door

"Hehe...I'm waiting for you hyung"

"Are you waiting for Hyung or waiting for Jungkook?" Jaebum whispered, successfully making Yoongi's white cheeks turn red.

"Ish hyung~" he whined

Jaebum just giggled, then told his friends to go inside.

"Wow... your house is really big, bro," Mingyu praised, moving his eyes from right to left looking at the furniture in his senior's house.

"Thanks, you sit down there, I want to prepare a drink first"

Mingyu nodded, then joined the others who were already sitting quietly playing Play Station

"Jimin hyung, why don't you join the others there?" Yoongi wondered when he saw Jimin who was silent looking at him from top to bottom.

"W-why are you wearing shorts like that, Yoon?" Jimin was nervous when he saw Yoongi's white thighs and slender legs that were freely exposed.

"Because I feel hot," Yoongi answered innocently, then went to sit watching his brother's friends who were focused on playing PS, leaving Jimin still silent with his fantasies.

"Fuck, I'm horny," he cursed, then immediately ran to find the bathroom.

"Bro, aren't there any snacks?" asked Jongin

"Nothing, I forgot I didn't buy it earlier," answered Jaebum, leaning back on the chair with his eyes focused on the television screen with his fingers moving nimbly over the PS stick.

"Ah, it wouldn't be fun if there weren't any snacks," Mingyu said

"Okay, buy it, just use my money," Suho gave him his ATM card, which Mingyu immediately accepted happily.

"Wow...Suho hyung really is the best, come on, who wants to take me to the supermarket"

"You just go with Jimin"

"Gosh, where's Jimin?" Jongin was surprised when he realized his friend wasn't there

"Uh... I saw Jimin hyung there earlier," said Yoongi, pointing to the place where he was originally standing

"Maybe he went to the bathroom," said Namjoon

"So who do I go to the supermarket with?"

"Just go with me, hyung..." Yoongi said, raising his hand

"Is that okay?" Mingyu asked, asking Jaebum for permission

"Yes, but don't mess with my little brother!"

"Hehe...I won't, bro, I won'_

"Just let me go out, I also have something to buy," Jungkook interrupted, immediately stood up and grabbed Suho's ATM card from Mingyu's hand.

"Why are you the one who wants to go to the supermarket, Kook? I want to ride a motorbike with Yoongi," said Mingyu, not accepting it.

"Who else wants to be with this kid, I want to go alone"

After saying that, Jungkook immediately walked out leaving everyone shaking their heads, and also Yoongi who could only stare in silence as he left.

"Hyung, I'll go to my room first, okay? I'm sleepy," said Yoongi, then left there when his brother nodded.

After arriving at the room, his tiny body immediately lay down on the bed. His lips pursed because he was annoyed with his sunbae's grumpy nature.

"Even though I wanted to go out, why didn't Jungkook sunbae want to take me? ugh...it's annoying!" he grumbled in annoyance, hitting his favorite doll and then hugging it tightly.

"Can't Jungkook sunbae just look at me a little?" he muttered in a low voice, then hid his face in his favorite doll... and fell asleep

The afternoon was approaching, but the handsome teenagers had not gone home and were still playing PS with snacks scattered with crumbs.

"Baby, where are you going?" Jaebum asked when he saw his little brother coming down with his pillow face

"Go to the kitchen, I want to drink," Yoongi said then walked past them towards the kitchen.

His hand opened the refrigerator, then took banana milk there.

Ceklek!

Yoongi turned his head when the bathroom door opened, and his eyes widened cutely when he saw Jungkook there, adjusting his pants

"J-jungkook sunbae? I thought sunbae had gone home"

"Not yet," Jungkook said, walking closer with a flat look

"Are there any cold drinks?"

"Uh... there is,I'll look for it"

Yoongi turned around, then opened the refrigerator... bent over so that his plump buttocks were clearly visible, especially since his trousers were still short and would definitely show up.

'Shit,' Jungkook cursed, then averted his gaze so as not to be carried away by lust

"W-why is it taking so long? Is there any drink or not?!" Jungkook snapped without turning around

"Uh...no, um...here's banana milk"

Jungkook turned his head and saw Yoongi handing him banana milk and he roughly took it

"Thanks!" he said, then walked away wanting to return to the living room. But when he reached the end of the kitchen door, he stopped and turned to look at Yoongi.

"Next time, don't wear shorts." After saying that, Jungkook turned around and continued walking, leaving Yoongi who was silent because he was confused.

Hi🤗
Vote & Comment
Next Chapter?
TBC.