15

Yoongi was so focused on watching his seniors practice basketball, but his gaze was not on basketball but on Jungkook Adelio Williams.

The dominant teenager is so sexy now, his head wrapped in a headband really adds to his good looks, especially the drops of sweat running down his neck, ah... for some reason it makes him feel embarrassed and hot all of a sudden. And without him realizing it, it turns out that Jungkook is also stealing look at him

"Blink, Yoon." The sweet teenager gasped, then turned to Seokjin with a red face.

"I-I was blinking all along." Yoongi nervously looked away.

"Really?" Seokjin teased, nudging the cute guy's arm which made the teenager's face even redder with embarrassment.

"aaaa Seokjin hyung~" he whined, and the two of them laughed excitedly because of the behavior of this sweet teenager beside them.

Their laughter stopped when there was a teenage boy standing behind them, who else but Daniel.

"Can I sit here?"

"Just sit, no one's angry either," answered Hoseok, turning briefly to Daniel

"Daniel, why aren't you coming home?" Yoongi asked, turning around to look at his new friend.

"I just wanted to watch basketball practice first."

Yoongi nodded, then returned to watching his brother and friends' basketball practice.

They practiced for about 3 hours, and now they are resting on the field, some are stretched out, some are lying down.

"Yoon, let's go downstairs" Seokjin said, and Yoongi nodded in the affirmative... walked slowly following Seokjin and Hoseok leaving Daniel silent there.

Yoongi glanced at Jungkook who was also looking at him, he quickly looked away and sat next to Jaebum.

"Hyung, drink it, you must be thirsty after training..."

"Thanks,baby"

"Um!"

"I'm going to the changing room first."

"Why are you in such a hurry? Do you have something to do?" Mingyu asked

"Nothing," Jungkook said briefly then left there, heading to the changing room which was attached to the bathroom, if the basketball club students wanted to take a shower.

"You plywood!" Mingyu cursed softly

"Yoongi"

Not only Yoongi, but everyone in the field turned to the source of the sound which was clearly behind them.

"What's wrong Niel?" Yoongi asked with a small smile

"Can we go out for a moment?"

"Ok_

"What do you want?" Jaebum cut him off in a displeased tone

"There's something I want to talk to Yoongi about."

"Just stay here, can you?" Jaebum asked with a flat look.

"Sorry sunbae, but this is a personal matter...so, can I borrow Yoongi for a moment?"

"No! yo_

"Ish hyung, what's wrong with you?! That's enough... besides, Daniel and I talked about it outside this field, it didn't go far," Yoongi annoyed then stood up and pulled Daniel out.

After arriving outside, Yoongi let go of his hand and apologized for what his brother said to Daniel.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked, sitting down on the long chair there.

"Um, Yoon? Do you mind if I become your boyfriend?"

"H-huh?"

"Yes, so your boyfriend? I don't know when this feeling appeared...but I like you, Yoon, so do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Yoongi was silent, not knowing what to answer...because he was confused now.

"Yoongi?"

"U-uh yeah?"

"So what, do you want to be my boyfriend or not?"

"D-Daniel, I'm sorry...um, I already like someone," Yoongi refused with a soft squeak, squeezing his fingers tightly because he was nervous.

"Who? Jungkook?"

Daniel's question succeeded in making Yoongi look up, how did the teenager in front of him know that he liked Jungkook... was it too obvious?

"What's so good about Jungkook?"

"H-huh?"

"It seems like every time I walk, someone compliments him" said Daniel

"D-Daniel why are you talking like that?"

"That's the reality, many people like him. But what's so good about him? Yoon, I'm better than Jungkook... so do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Sorry Niel, I can't..." Yoongi said with a slow shake of his head.

"Why? Give me a reason why you rejected me"

"B-because I don't like you, a-and because you're also my friend."

"Your excuses don't make sense, Yoon," said Daniel, getting closer to Yoongi, while the sweet teenager definitely backed away because he was afraid, especially since Daniel's aura now is different from the Daniel he knows.

"D-daniel?...daniel why a_ hmmppt"

Daniel quickly covered Yoongi's mouth with his lips, of course Yoongi struggled but it didn't work because of Daniel's strong grip, he could only cry and closed his eyes because he didn't know what to do.

'hyung, help me...'

Daniel continues to play with Yoongi's lips which are now slightly torn because he bit them earlier, ignoring the sweet boy who is crying and even his body is shaking violently, but suddenly...

Bugh!

Daniel's body immediately fell, when a raw fist hit his jaw, causing him to break the kiss.

"What are you doing, you bastard!"

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly, and his tears became louder when he saw Jungkook who was standing with an angry look at Daniel.

"Sunbae..." Yoongi whispered, turning Jungkook's attention to him. Jungkook quickly came closer and cupped Yoongi's wet face gently, and suddenly his anger increased even more when he saw the blood on the sweet boy's lips.

"Are you okay?"

"S-scared...hiks...I'm scared" he sobbed. Jungkook quickly hugged Yoongi's shaking body tightly, stroking his narrow back regularly by whispering calming words.

I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't opened the door to the indoor field, maybe Yoongi would have had something worse than this.

"shh, don't cry anymore, I'm here..." he whispered

"You better go in, meet your hyung. Let me take care of this bastard"

"N-no hiks, sunbae just come with me inside...hiks I don't want you to fight" said Yoongi looking up with a wet face.

Because he couldn't bear it, Jungkook finally nodded then picked Yoongi up koala style and took him back inside...not forgetting to also give Daniel a death glare who was still busy grimacing.

Hi🤗
Hope U like it:)