20

As the night went on, it didn't get quieter... but instead it got busier. The sweet teenager's room is now busy with laughter from his brother's friends who are still staying there from last afternoon until tonight, don't they have a house?

Even though their older brother had told them to go home, they were all determined to stay there. That didn't matter, but what if their families looked for them?

"Don't you all want to go home? It's already late... your family will find out later," said Yoongi, and they all just laughed a little in response.

"Why are you laughing? Is there really something funny about what I just said?"

"No, it's just funny with your face, Yoon," answered Seokjin, everyone nodded. Meanwhile, the little boy just pursed his lips in annoyance.

"It's already 9 pm, you all better go home."

"Are you kicking us out, Jae?" Suho asked, and Jaebum just nodded in agreement

"That's really bad."

"In fact, it's good for me to tell you all to go home, it's already late... your parents will look for you later," said Jaebum.

They all sighed, and were forced to nod their heads.

"Okay, let's all go home bro, tomorrow after school we'll come back here," said Jimin

"Hm, it's up to you... but maybe Yoongi can go home tomorrow, so just come home."

They all nodded, one by one said goodbye to Yoongi and then left the emergency room, leaving only Jaebum and Yoongi who were now blinking their eyes slowly because they were sleepy.

"If you're sleepy, just sleep, don't hold back."

Yoongi turned his head, then shook his head... eliciting a confused frown from Jaebum.

"I don't want to, then hyung won't have any friends," Yoongi answered, and Jaebum just snorted at that,

"It's okay, you just sleep. Hyung wants to play a game, so hyung won't be bored"

Yoongi, who heard that, nodded his head, then closed his eyes which had been struggling to close, with a soft snore after that.

Jaebum smiled softly, then covered his younger brother with a blanket up to his chest. He didn't forget to kiss Yoongi's narrow forehead affectionately before walking towards the sofa.

In the middle of the night, Yoongi woke up because he wanted to pee. He glanced around and saw that his brother was fast asleep on the sofa there, curled up like a shrimp.

"I'll be sorry if I wake up hyung," he muttered, he slowly sat up and got out of bed even though it was difficult because he had to maintain his IV fluids.

Just as his feet were about to take a step, the door to his room opened... and there was the face of an adult teenager staring flatly at him with a bag of orange fruit.

"Where are you going?"

"U-uh, I want to go to the toilet... I need to pee," Yoongi answered nervously because he couldn't believe that Jungkook came to visit him.

"Here, let me help"

"N-no need sunbae, I can do it myself," said the cute one with a gentle shake of her head.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes lazily, then slowly held Yoongi's hand which contained the IV fluid, successfully making the sweet one quiet with his heart beating fast.

"Why are you silent? let's go"

"U-uh, yeah"

His little feet slowly stepped forward, followed by Jungkook who gently held his hand until he reached the toilet door.