Part25

Foxes react: chapter12

After it was quiet it started up again.
|
...
|
When Neil's alarm went off at one the following morning, it took a minute of groggy staring before he remembered why he was getting up. He stuffed his alarm clock under his pillow, wished Kevin and Wymack both an early death, and dragged himself to the edge of his bed.

This time no one could keep their laughter down and the offended look Kevin gave made it even louder and Wymack himself looked like he could take Neil up on that offer.
|
...
|
Someone pounded on their suite door. Neil went down the hall to answer it. The hall light was brighter than Neil expected. Neil rubbed his eyes again, both to get the spots out of them and so he wouldn't have to look at Wymack. It should be impossible for Wymack to look so awake at this hour, but there he was looking completely refreshed.

"I will take that as a compliment, thank you" said Wymack, it send another wave of laughter in witch even Kevin had a smile on his face. It was funny and nice for them to slowly learn about Neil, even if most things are not funny and nice they still learned things but it still made it guilty that they are not hearing it from him and that changed nothing.
|
...
|
The cushions were big enough to comfortably seat two athletes or let one curl up and nap. In his tired state Neil thought it was the greatest bus ever invented.

"It really is" said Renee sending a smile at coach, they were all happy to have a coach like Wymack. Abby put a hand on Wymack's shoulder and squeezed with a smile witch had Wymack act like a shy kid, saying that it was not such a big thing and let's just say that embarrassed Wymack send them all laughing again.
|
...
|
"I don't have fans, and they don't want my answers," Neil said.
"Be smart, Neil." She spoke with the air of one who'd seen far more of the world than a simple teenager had. Neil wanted to hit her for it.

"Thank god he didn't act on that thought, I can already see the headlines" said Wymack with a shudder "I do think she would deserve it" said Nicky "yeah no shit Sherlock, I'd happy to do it myself" said Alison with a grin "no as long as hitting said person cases trouble no one is doing shit even if it's well deserved" said Wymack glaring at the two, nothing was said after but it was understood that even that warning wouldn't stop anyone from hitting anyone else if it came down to it.