3-𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

BEFORE STARTING THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING

It takes nearly 2 hours to write one chapter and ever after writing if I have even little bit of doubt about chp I rewrite it. And I've been getting notifications that people are actually liking the story they are adding it in their wish list.... So I just wanted a small favour from you after reading the chapter IF YOU LIKE THE CHPTER THEN PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS ALOT :)

*************************************************

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
When we entered the soccer centre we saw Rudransh standing there and Shivani was so excited for match that we reached half hour before match! Can you imagine ? But nvm as soon as we reached there Shivani shouted loudly "ALL THE BEST RUDY" not gonna lie I felt like laughing she's cute. As soon as he heard Shivani saying this he started coming near us and not gonna lie I really felt scared the look on his face was scary enough.

"Well thanks for ur wishes but I would appreciate if you call me Rudransh and not with some other nickname" Rudransh said and after saying this he left. I kinda felt bad for Shivani.

I kept my hand on her shoulder trying to console her if she felt about it. She turned around and I gave a small smile and blinked my eyes silently saying it's ok.

"After 20 minutes, the match started and OMG, it was going so well. However, Rudransh's opponent cheated. Rudransh was about to score a goal when Rajiv pushed him hard, causing him to fall. Despite this, Rudransh got up, tried to snatch the ball, and scored the final goal. It was strange" (she didn't know they were somewhat enemies.)

After match was done Shivani insisted to wait for Rudransh she wanted to meet him because he was injured. We were waiting and suddenly Rajiv and his minions came infront us and started talking to me

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Hey sweetheart waiting for your guy ?" Rajiv said

"My guy? Whom are you even talking about?" Amayra asked him being confused

"Oh babygirl, trying to be innocent huh ?" Rajiv said

With that He started getting close to her and touched her cheeks  Amayra closed her eyes feeling something disgusting in his touch and then he took off her glasses ( chashma ) "s-stop p-pls don't t-touch me p-please g-give me my glasses back" Amayra said while crying Mehak and Shivani tried snatching it from him but he was too tall. After some time he smashed her glasses on the ground and went from there laughing with his minions.

Amayra was crying all this time, Mehak and Shivani were trying to console her.

"Why w-would he ev-even do tha-t I didn't even s-said or do an-anything to him it's j-just my second day here and this...?"

Just then Rudransh came out with his team he saw Amayra crying sitting on the bench he told his team to leave and with Dhruv he went near her

"What happened to her?" Rudransh asked Mehak and Shivani

Amayra looked up and said "nothing!"

Saying this she was about to leave with Mehak and Shivani but he stopped her saying "I'm asking you last time what happened here why are you crying like this ?" He looked kinda angry

And then Shivani told him everything.... Rudransh didn't said anything he just took her hand in his and started walking furiously. They went where Rajiv and his team was standing

Rudransh pushed her forward and said " slap!"

Amayra became scared and she was confused what he's saying and why would she do that? She has never slapped anyone till date.