𝟓𝟎-𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓‼️

AMAYRA's POV:

"Welcome to our room biwi ji." He said and I blushed. He carefully made me sit on bed and said. "I'll go to washroom and you can change here." He said with a smile and I nodded

I went near the dressing table and started removing my pins. After 15 mins ansh came out. "Aree you haven't changed yet?" He asked me. I made an annoyed face and said. "Yeh pins nikle toh na." He chuckled and came near me. "Lemme help you." He said. He started removing pins and after 10 mins finally all the pins were out of my hair. With the last pin and hair that were tied in a bun were now open. He started massaging my head and said. "Jaan I love your hair so much. Never cut them." And I nodded with a smile.

I went near my suitcase and opened the bag which had my night clothes. As soon as I opened the bags I closed it quickly due to shock. THESE ARE NOT THE CLOTHES THAT I PACKED!!!!!

THESE ARE LIKE... LIKE UGH I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW DO I EXPLAIN. THESE ARE LIKE SEXY LINGERIE. I NEVER PACKED THESE.

and then I remembered. This bag was packed my mehak. MEHAK IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU FOR THIS.

"Jaan kya hua? Go and change." He said. "Umm yah.." I said. But then I thought something while smirking. I took a satin nightly from the bag which had shrug with it. And went inside the washroom.

As soon as I entered the washroom I was shocked. HE HAD A FUCKIN SWIMMING POOL IN WASHROOM???? SERIOUSLY?? THIS WASHROOM IS FREAKING HUGE

never mind I started changing my clothes. I wore my black satin dress opened my hair and applied some hair serum which had jasmine fragrance. I removed all my jewellery except for chuda. I can't remove it for next 40 days.

I took a deep breath and then slowly opened the door.

RUDRANSH's POV:

As soon as we entered the room I told her to change first and then we can have our moment. I could see how much she was feeling uncomfortable in that Lehnga. It looked so heavy.

She went inside the washroom while I started scrolling my phone to check some mails. After few mins I heard a sound of door opening. I looked up and my eyes widened at the view.

She came out wearing a black satin nighty with a shrug on it. Her bare legs were visible. Fuck.. she's looking so hot. She went near the table and kept her feet on chair to apply some cream on her leg.

HER DRESS✨

I don't know why I felt like she's seducing me and I am getting seduced

I don't know why I felt like she's seducing me and I am getting seduced. The way she was applying cream I felt like she's teasing me.

Later she came and sat on bed beside me. "J-jaan what are you wearing?" I asked her. "Kyu aacha nai lag raha hai?" She asked me back. Now how do I tell her I so wanna fuck her in this nighty. I leaned towards her lips and with a distance of an inch I said. "You're looking fucking gorgeous. Babygirl are you trying to seduce me ?" I asked me her. I could see how nervous she was getting.