𝟐𝟑-𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Soon we landed in India. As soon as we came out of airport. There were more than 10 cars... I was freaking shocked. Yeh itni cars toh kabhi kidnappers bhi nai late hai. Just then few guys came out of the car holding guns in their hand that was it now it's too much I got scared and I don't know why I suddenly hold rudransh's hand... he looked at me and said. "Don't worry they are my bodyguard they won't harm you.." he said with a smirk on his face and then I realized that I was holding his hand. I quickly removed my hand from his.

We started walking towards the car when driver came out of the car and gave him a packet. I don't know if it was my mind playing with me or something but the packet was smelling like tasty.. kachori🤤 or probably I'm too hungry 😑. He took the packet from him and forwarded his hand to give it to me.

I pointed at myself saying "mein Kya karu iska ? I'm not your assistant Mr. Khurana.." "bohot bolti ho tum.. ismein khana hai kha lo I don't want my workers to die because of starving.." he said while rolling his eyes.

I kept looking at him... "h-he ordered food for me? Why? He claims that he hates me and on the other side he's taking care of me. He knows I love kachori a-and he still remembers it.." I was thinking while walking. We sat in his car and I started eating my food. Kachori was so good 🥹.

After a while we I realised that the road on which we are going doesn't have any hotel in nearby a-and this road goes t-to r-rudransh's house . So I quickly asked Mr.Charles who was eating his burger weirdly anyways. "Mr.Charles where are we going ? "Ohh didn't I tell you? Oh god I probably forgot.. we are going to.. Mr. Khurana's house.." he said. And I shouted. "WHAT???? Why???? YOU SAID WE ARE GOING TO STAY IN HOTEL.."

"jeez girl calm down.. he insisted saying that we are his guest so he wants everything to be perfect for us and told me not to tell you cuz u won't come" he said.

I looked in the front mirror just to look at him smirking. I'll surely break his teeth one day. "Ofc I wouldn't and don't you think we should be a little professional.. we should not stay at a stranger's house.." i said while yelling at him.

"Miss Amayra mind your tone.. I'm your boss and I have much more experience than you.. secondly he's not a stranger. He's India's no.1 business man." He said and I looked down. Uh okay in my anger I might have spoke to him rudely.

"I-I'm.." I was about to say sorry when rudransh spoke. "Can you guys fight later my ears are bleeding and I'm working something important..." we all went quite.

Soon we reached his home. I was really nervous. I-I didn't wanted to face him everyday. I don't wanna be here. When we reached driver opened the door for us. There was an old watch man who got up said "Namaste sir" while joining his hands to which rudransh nodded. What has happened to him? He has also started disrespecting elders.

I went near uncle and said. "Uncle haat mat jodiye aap humse bade hai." He smiled keeping his hand on my head as ashirwad. I saw his mom dad and his brother were standing there too waiting for us.

They welcomed us and offered us a cup of tea with some snacks. "Beta how old are you ?" His mom asked me. "Aunty mein 25 years ki Hu.." i said while smiling. "Oh.. you look very pretty beta.. I'll introduce you with everyone." She said. "He's Neeraj.. my husband, he's Abhishek my younger son.. he's getting married finally ( she said with a chuckle ) and he's Rudransh you have already met him.." she said. "Namaste uncle.. hello abhishek.." I said. While joining hands infront of uncle and waving hands infront of Abhishek.

"Beta if you need anything you can tell any of us okay....be comfortable.." uncle said with a smile. "Yah.. and you can call me abhi" abhi said to which I smiled and nodded.