𝟑𝟔-𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

AMAYRA's POV:

Next day I woke up early morning just to see my ansh beside me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was smiling while caressing my hair. "Good morning jaan.." he said while smiling. I blushed and hugged him while hiding my face in his arms. "Good morning" I whispered.

I stood up while rubbing my eyes and asked him "what are you doing here ?" "Bas ese hi socha subha subha sabse phele apni jaan ko dekh Lu..." he said. I smiled and said. "Ansh.. tum bhi na.." I said while blushing. He started leaning towards me to kiss me.

I stopped him and while nodding I  said. "Bad breath.."  "jaan you know right nothing can stop me... from kissing you.." saying this he kissed me.

After few minutes I started feeling out of breath so I tapped on chest to stop and he did. "Tum sach mein pagal ho ese kon kiss karta hai." I said while trying to breathe. "Jaan I told you I won't kiss you I'll fuckin devour you.." he said while caressing my face.

"Now go I have to go and get ready and tum bhi yaha se jao kisi ne saath mein dekh liya toh pata nai kya sochenge." I said. "Aacha thik hai baba.. btw I'll give you my tshirt again can you wear it again? You look too hot in my shirt baby girl.." he said and my eyes widened at the word. 'Babygirl' I blushed while  looking down and nodded in yes.

He went back to his room. I went to take bath and after 10 mins I came out of washroom. In just towel and started applying cream on my hand which I borrowed from sikha.

What happened next made me feel embarrassed soo much ughhh. I heard door opening and it was RUDRANSH. "Jaan here you g..." he didn't complete his sentence and looked at me just in towel. His eyes widened looking at me and tshirt fell from his hand.

"ANSHH!! FUCKIN TURN AROUND!!" I said while clutching on my towel. He jerked and turned around while saying. "I-I'm sorry jaan I-i should have knocked." Saying this he picked up the tshirt and started walking backwards and kept the tshirt on the bed while saying. "Y-you can wear this.." saying this he quickly went out of room.

I ran near the door and locked the door. I sat on bed while keeping hands on my face and said. "Ughhhhh yeh Kya hogaya!!! I should have fucking locked the door... usne... he.. he saw me like this ughhhh. I mean it's not like I'm feeling uncomfortable or something shadi ke baad toh... but still I wasn't ready. Ugh nvm now I'll get ready and go downstairs.." I was talking to myself. Later I got ready and went downstairs.

Everyone were sitting near dinning table. His mom said. "Aree beta aa gayi tum.. aao nashta karlo..." I smiled and joined them for breakfast. Ansh looked at me and idk why he looked kinda different.. was he feeling bad or guilty about it? I decided to sit beside him and he lowered his gaze when he saw me beside him. I kept my hand on his under the table he looked at me and I slowly blinked my eyes while smiling. While expressing 'it's okay' he just gave me small sad smile.

Later when we're done with our breakfast. I saw Rudransh going upstairs to his room. My dad said. "Aacha chaliye ab hum chalte hai.. aapka shukriya in sab ke liye... ab agli baar aap humare ghar ayega.." "Aree shukriya ki kya baat hai ab toh hum ek hi parivar hai.." his dad said. "Umm papa I forgot my phone apne room mein. Mein lekar ati Hu.." I said and he nodded.

I quickly went upstairs... and barged into his room..he was laying on bed while closing his eyes. "MR. RUDRANSH KHURANA FUCKING GET UP.." I shouted while folding my hands near my chest.

He opened his eyes after listening my voice and got up. "Jaan..I'm really.." I didn't let him complete his sentence and I said. "SORRY? YOU SHOULD BE SORRY!!" I said and he started looking down.

"YOU SHOULD BE FUCKIN SORRY TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT.." I said. He snapped his head towards me with confusion on his face. I went and sat beside him while holding his hand and resting my head on his shoulder. "Ansh.. I'm soon going to be Mrs. Khurana.. I love you the most. I trust you more than myself. You never forced urself on me. Aree force toh chodo you never kissed me without my permission... jabki you know what's my ans going to be. It's okay aaj Jo hua was just by mistake." I said and looked at him. He looks at me back and said. "I swear it was by mistake. I didn't knew you were sitting there like that.." he said I let out a chuckle and said. "Ansh aaj nai toh kal tumne mujhe ese toh dekhna hi tha.. it's just I became shocked too a bit. Nthg else and you dont need to give me explanation for this."