𝟓𝟐-𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ‼️

RUDRANSH's POV:

I was working in my cabin when my PA came in and said. "Sir Tanya is having a fight with someone downstairs. Like it's something big. There's a lady who wants to meet you." He said and I got confused "okay let's go." I said went downstairs. As soon as I reached downstairs my blood boiled at the view in front of me. My guards were holding jaan's arm trying to kick her out of the office.

"FUCKIN LEAVE HER HAND!!! OR ELSE ILL CHOP OFF YOUR HAND!" I shouted. How dare he touch my wife.

I looked at Tanya with anger before leaving from there with my jaan

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Are you still angry she asked me. See I got you lunch." She said. I felt happy that she came here for me but I continued pretending I'm angry.

"I'm not hungry." I said but what she did next made me shocked. She came and sat on my lap and wrapped my arms around her bare waist.

For a moment I was lost. She was talking about something when I kept my head on her shoulder. Her fragrance makes me go crazy. Her long silky hair turns me on. I was thinking about her when I heard knock. She was about to get up when I held her by her waist and told her to sit on my lap.

"Come in." I said. It was Tanya. She was shocked looking at us like this. I gave her Dismissal letter and told her that she's fired.

I saw how she was glaring at my jaan. "Stop gawking at us and leave!" I said in a loud voice. "Sorry sir" she said and left.

I locked the door of my cabin and closed all the curtains using my remote.

"Aree mein toh tumhe kuch dikhana bhul hi gayi wait mere purse mein hai leke ati Hu ." She said while getting up.

She went near her purse and took out her phone. She was coming towards me when her phone fell from her hand. She bent down to pick up the phone and fuckkkk I could see her boobs and marks on them.
Not able to control anymore I got up and she got up too picking her phone before she says something I cupped her face and kissed her hard.

Her eyes widened at my sudden action. After few secs she started to reciprocate the kiss.

While kissing her I took her near my table.  I picked her up and made her sit in the table without breaking the kiss. Her grip on my hair became tight.

I started squeezing her right boob and a soft moan left her mouth. "Aah.." "jaan can I?" I asked her while looking in her eyes trying to tell her what I want. "A-ansh we are in office." She said. "It's okay baby door is locked and this room is sound proof." I said. She looked at me with surprised expression and then pulled me into kiss. I got my answer and continued kissing her while removing safety pin from her blouse to remove her pallu.

I dropped her pallu down and now she was in deep neck blouse I started kissing and sucking her neck. She pulled me more closer my hold on her waist became tight. I started moving down while giving her kisses down her neck. My hands went back on her blouse hook and I opened it. She gasped.

I removed her blouse quickly and smashed my lips on her tits. I started sucking on her tits one by one. "Aahhh.. ansh.. oh yesss...." She moaned while breathing heavily. I pulled back removed my tie and coat. I went near her and kissed her while opening my shirt buttons she started rubbing her hand on my pants making my cock hard. "Argh fuck..." I moaned at her sudden touch.

I removed my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. We were kissing each other when she pushed me back and jumped down from the desk making her huge tits jiggle. She came near me and kissed me while kissing me she pinned me towards the desk.