𝟓𝟗-𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋

AMAYRA's POV:

Next day I woke up and I realized ansh is not beside me. I got up and heard some noise from washroom. I think he's taking bath but why so early? Aaj toh gym bhi nai gaya. Even if he forgave me I know he's still hurt. I got up from bed and went near washroom. As soon as I opened the door I saw him in the swimming pool. He was sitting in the pool leaning his head towards the floor while looking up. I started removing my clothes I just kept my bra and panty on. I started walking near him.

IMAGINE INDOOR POOL

He noticed me and forwarded his hand to me so that I can enter

He noticed me and forwarded his hand to me so that I can enter. I entered the pool and turned my back and leaned towards him. He hugged me from the back and I leaned my head on his shoulder while looking at him. "I'm sorry....i know my sorry can't fix anything but please atleast tum ese mat raho. Bohot pain hota hai tumhe ese dekh ke." I said while caressing his right cheek. "It's okay Arya. Forget about what happened yesterday and I'm sorry too. I'm not mad at you right now because of what you did right now I'm mad at myself. I'm feeling the pain for hurting you..for shouting at you. I'm sorry jaan." He said.

I turned to face him and cupped his cheeks. "If this is the reason of you being sad. Then don't be sad. You were completely right yesterday. Moreover tumhara hak banta hai mujhe daatna mujhe samjhana. You don't have to feel bad about this." I said and leaned towards his lips to kiss him. As soon as our lips matched he closed his eyes and a lone tear escaped from his eyes. I pulled back and said. "Heyyy don't cry dummy. Jab future mein humara baby hoga woh kya sochega uske papa cry baby hai." I said while giggling. He chuckled and said. "I'm not a cry baby okay? It's just I'm crying for hurting my baby." He said while caressing my cheeks.

I started leaning towards him again and kissed him. Our kiss slowly started getting passionate one. He pulled me closer to him while grabbing my ass and he spanked me. "Aahh.." I moaned while kissing him. I started rubbing my hand on his clothed dick. He was just wearing a boxer. I pulled back and chuckled. "You're hard." I said. "Can't help it. Whenever you're around me I'm hard." He said and I blushed. Suddenly he got out of the pool and forwarded his hand towards me indicating me to come out. I was confused are we not going to do it? Is he that sad?

"Ansh a-are we not-" he didn't let me complete and said. "Come out jaan." He said and I came out.

As soon as I came out he kissed me hungrily and started walking towards the shower.

As soon as we reached near the shower he turned on the tap without breaking our kiss. Water started flowing on our body. He pulled me more closer by my waist. He pulled back from the kiss and said. "I can never be mad at my jaan. Remember your dad said koi bhi jhagda ho raat ko solve karke hi sona. That's what we did. We fought and then we solved it ab bhul jaao uss baat ko." He said and kissed on my forehead. I smiled and said. "I love you... you're the best." "I love you more." He said.

"Now lemme help you with this."I said while smirking and rubbing my hand on his clothed dick.

I sat down on my knees and removed his boxer. I took his dick in my hand and started stroking it slowly. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back to the wall feeling the pleasure. He took some handful of my hair in his fist and said. "Fuck jaan....mhmmmm" he groaned.