𝟔𝟒-𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒

AMAYRA's POV:

Next day I woke up early in the morning and saw ansh sleeping beside me while keeping his one hand on my tummy. I was thinking about last night how I called him.. ummm "daddy." I know once he wakes up he's going tease me a lot and to be honest I don't even know why did I said that. I was thinking all this when ansh woke up and smiled looking at me.

"Good morning jaan." He said while pulling me closer by my waist. "Good morning ansh." I said while hiding my face in his chest. I was feeling so shy after our special night. "Ansh? Aren't you going to call me daddy?" He said. I slapped on his chest playfully. "Ansh pareshan mat karo." I said. He started laughing and said. "Why jaan? I loved the way you treated your daddy." He said while teasing me more. I pulled back from hug and got up while saying. "Jaao mene baat hi nai karni tumse ab." I said. I was about to get up from bed when he pulled my hand and I landed on top of him. He was looking at me while smiling and tucked few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it. I love every names which is given by you." He said while caressing my cheeks and I smiled looking at him. "Even that ghadedo.. thing." He said and we both burst into laughter. I got up and sat straight. "Ansh tum bhi na pagal ho." I said. "Ji zarur sirf tumhare liye." He said. "Too cheesy.." I said while pinching his nose. "One for you." He said again while pinching my nose. I smiled and got up. "Aacha mein Jake ready ho jati hu and let's go to gurudwara." I said. "Gurudwara? Lekin tum toh woh usually ghar ke pass wale Krishna ji ke mandir jati Ho na.?" He said. "Haa hum waha bhi jayenge aur gurudwara bhi jayenge so get up and get ready." I said and went in washroom to get ready.

RUDRANSH's POV:

I love how she's respecting my culture too. Sirf Krishna ji mein believe karne wali aaj guru nanak ji  mein bhi believe karne lagi hai. I smiled while looking at her. She went inside to get ready and I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast for her. Now I'll make sure to help her in single way. I don't her take any kind of stress or work load.

I picked up my phone and called my PA "hello.. cancel all my appointments for next 3 months. Tomorrow I'll be coming to office early and we'll get over with all the important meetings. So let them know about this reschedule if meeting by tonight." I said on phone call. "Okay sir.. I'll do it." He said and ended the call. I quickly went downstairs and started preparing some sandwiches.

After few mins Arya came downstairs. "Ansh.. Kya kar rahe ho tum?" She asked me. I turned back to look at her with a smile and said. "Nothing much. I'm just making a healthy breakfast for you." I said.

"Ohh come lemme help you." She said while coming near me. I held her hand and started walking towards dinning table. "No jaan.. you won't be doing any work from now on. All you have to do is take rest.. and I'll be doing all the work. Mene 3 mahine ki leave bhi le li hai. So I'll be staying with you." I said. "What? Par ansh.." I didn't let her complete and said. "Par var kuch nai. Jesa keh raha Hu karo." I said. She just smiled and nodded I went back in kitchen and got two plates of sandwich.

I sat on the chair beside her and gave her plate full of apple slices and 2 sandwiches. She looked at the plate and picked up one bread from the sandwich. "Ansh... yeh Kya hai?" She said. "Baby this is a healthy sandwich for you. Ismein tomato hai onion hai and cucumber hai." I said while smiling. She made face like vomiting. "Jaan are you ok?" I asked her immediately while rubbing her back. "Abhi tak toh thik Hu isse khane ke baad pata nai kya hoga." She said. "Jaan chup chap khao yeh. This is healthy." I said while faking my anger. "No ansh pleaseee yeh mujhse nai khaya jayega you know na I'm not this salad type of person I need my masala chai and some chatpata snacks with it." She said.

"No wayyyyyy you're eating that subha subha. Baby you have to take care of yourself more now if you want our baby to be healthy." I said. She released a deep sigh and said. "Okay but only if you let me eat what I want for lunch." She said. "Okay but not too unhealthy okay?" I said and she rolled her eyes.