𝟐𝟗-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When we went outside we saw Sikha and Arya dancing while holding glass in their hand. They were behaving very weird. I went to Abhishek and asked him that what's going on...he said " Bro In dono ne BHAANG pi li hai.." "What????" I shouted and looked back at Arya.. well not gonna lie she kinda looked cute while dancing but her moves.. uhhh she can't dance like that in front of everyone..

Suddenly she saw me and came near me.. "oh baby.. what are you doing here.. come lets dance.." everyone looked at me with shocked face..and specially abhishek.. " Saale muh band kar aur apne bandi ko sambhal.." i said. He nodded and then what next Arya did shocked me.. she came near me and kissed me on my cheeks intron of everyone. Oh god she's gonna feel so much embarrassed once she'll get to know what she's doing right now.

We took both of them in their room.. "Arya now sit here quietly I'll bring your clothes and then you go and change into something comfortable. She kept her index finger in her lips and nodded like an obedient child. I chuckled looking at her actions. I went near her cupboard, took out some comfortable clothes.. and I saw some lingerie.. those were hot "what are you doing bro are you serious yeh koi time hai in sab ka" I said to myself and went back near her. When I went back near her bed she wasn't there. She was in washroom playing some music and dancing. She's tempting me right now. I controlled on my emotions... went near her and said "Arya take this and change." I was about to leave the washroom when she pulled my hand and locked the washroom door. "Arya what are you doing.." I said.( huh as if I don't know )

"I'm not feeling well make me change my clothes " she said while giving me her clothes. "W-what... no Arya I can't do that" I said. She pouted and said "why? Y-you don't love me? Y-you too think i look ugly...you want me to become like her?" She said. "Arya... you're the most beautiful women in my life after mom.. I love you the most and who said you're ugly.. you don't know how badly I'm controlling myself right now... and about whom you're talking?" I said while cupping her face.

"H-her.. s-sia she l-looks pretty even t-tho I-i hate her b-but I can't deny t-the f-fact t-that she looks prettier than m-me.. she is fit and tall.." she said while crying. I never knew my Jaan was this insecure about her body that she'll call pretty to someone whom she hates the most. I so wanna fuck the insecurity out of her, but not now.. "Arya listen to me carefully... I don't want slim waist when I can have a chubby and comfortable pillow for myself... I don't wanna have tall girl when I can have.. my short little baby.. every part of your body makes me crazy even your smile your laugh everything makes me crazy... my Jaan is gorgeous the way she is and most importantly her soul is the purest thing which I love the most..and that bitch sia doesn't have these qualities...." I said. She looked at me with smile and teary eyes. "Then take off my clothes and help me change" she said. "I can't jaan you're not in your senses... I don't wanna do anything when you're not in your senses" I said

"The first time when we'll make love to each other I want both of us to be in our senses. Look at each other. Devour each other.." I said. "What did I do to have you in my life... I love you ansh... woh bhi itnaa saraaa" she said while spreading her arms. I chuckled and said " I love you too now please change.. I'll get you lime water" I said and went downstairs quickly to make lime water for her.

When I came back upstairs I saw that she's still in bathroom I knocked on the door she didn't replied anything so I got worried and opened the door slowly and saw my jaan sleeping on the floor while sitting in a corner with a brush in her hand. I chuckled looking at her she's so adorable god!! I took the brush from her hand and kept it on the table and picked her up in my arms to make her sleep on the bed.

I went near her bed and layed her down. I was about to leave when she hold my hand and said in a sleepy voice. "D-don't.. go.." I smiled and sat beside her when she finally slept. I got up and went downstairs. The function was over too. I saw abhishek standing there. "Bhai how's she.." he asked. "Hmm she's good and sikha?" I asked. "Mat hi pucho Bhai itni mushkil se sulaya hai.. maar maar ke Halat kharab kar di" he said and I chuckled.