𝟔𝟎-𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

AMAYRA's POV

It's been 2 weeks since we had a fight. Everything went back to normal. Everyone in the house forgave me. Everything is ok except one thing...

Itne din hogaye Ansh doesn't have time for me. Pura din Bas kaam kaam. Even today it's going be 11 pm abhi tak nai aya hai woh. I was sitting on the bed while eating my favourite chocolate ice cream. I picked up my phone to call him.

"Hello-" I didn't let him and complete and started shouting. "KYA HELLO HA KYA HELLO? ITNA KON KAAM KARTA HAI. AREE MANA CEO HO PAR MERE PATI BHI TOH HO. DIN MEIN JITNA KAAM KARNA HAI KARLO LEKIN RAAT KO TOH MERE PASS MERE SAATH RAHO. HAD HAI!!" I said. After a long pause I said. "Ab kuch bologe bhi?" I said. "Jaan I'm sorry 1 hour aur lagega." He said. I was gonna shout at him when I realised he's working so hard for our better future and I shouldn't react like this. I released a deep sigh and said. "Okay... koi na jaldi Ana and sorry for my behaviour. Bye love you." I said and continued eating my ice cream. I opened YouTube and started watching some funny videos and trust me these videos are so funny.

RUDRANSH's POV:

I'm really busy nowadays mera workload khatam hi nai ho raha hai but jab itna thak haar ke vapas ghar aake arya ke saath hota Hu mere saari thakavat mit jati hai. I was in the parking lot when her call came. I picked up her call and she shouted so loudly. I mean I can understand I'm not able to give her time too but what made me shocked was. When she said. "Okay... koi na jaldi Ana and sorry for my behaviour. Bye love you." I know she's controlling on her emotions and I don't want that. I want her to yell at me to beat me to kiss me and even to fuck me. Yeh sab uske hak hai. She's trying to be mature so i don't feel much stress. I love my jaan soo much.

I went near the door and opened the door with my keys. I kept my keys on place and went upstairs. As soon as I reached upstairs. I saw my jaan sitting on bed with a tub of ice cream. She was watching some video on her phone while laughing. She's looking so cute right now. I'm falling for her all over again. Her laugh makes me feel so relaxed. I opened the door and expected her to be mad at me for lying. I just wanted to give her small surprise that's why I lied. She looked up at me while her spoon was in her mouth. She kept the spoon and tub aside. She came near me running and hugged me. "I missed you...ruko mein pani leke ati Hu tumhare liye." She said.

I held her wrist to stop her and she looked back at me with a smile and asked me. "Kya hua?" "Aren't you mad at me? For being late? And for lying to you?" I said while getting surprised by her reaction.

She chuckled and said. "I was mad but it's okay you're working so hard for our better future. You already have so much of stress I don't wanna give you another stress by getting mad at you. I wanna love you when you come home and be that typical wife who gives her husband a glass of water when he's back home." She said and I chuckled. "I love you mera bacha." I said while kissing her forehead.

"Okay now you go and get fresh up. I'll bring food for you." She said and I nodded. I went to washroom to get ready and she went downstairs.

AMAYRA's POV:

I was watching video when I heard door opening I smiled widely while looking at him I ran near him and hugged him and said. "I missed you.." I don't know why he was shocked due my reaction. He was expecting from me to yell at him but kese yaar? Kese? Pura din iss chehre ko dekhne ke liye wait karti Hu aur jo bacha hua raat ko time milta hai usmein ladai karke woh waqt kyu gava du? Aur ese pyaare insaan se kon hi gussa ho sakta hai?

I went downstairs and reheated the food. I came back upstairs. He was drying his hair near dressing table. He was just wearing his sweatpants. He didn't wore anything on top.

He saw me and came near me. He sat near me and said. "Jaan itna sara khana kyu?" "Oh woh mein hum dono ka ek hi plate mein le ayi" I said while smiling. "Jaan you haven't eaten anything yet?" He asked me and I said. "Nope!" "Kyu? Tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki kha liya karo time par." He said while sitting near me. "Aur mene bhi kitni baar kaha hai ki hum dono saath mein Beth ke hi khayenge." I said. He looked at me with his lovey-dovey eyes and I started feeding him.