𝟒𝟔-𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐓-𝟐

AMAYRA'S POV:

When they announced their name I was so excited for their performance. They all came on stage and song started playing when sikha came near me took my hand in hers and pulled me towards the stage.

I was confused what are they doing. I went on stage and started clapping lightly while enjoying the music and they continued performing. Then Shivani came near me turned me around. When I turned around I was shocked to see Rudransh there! HE WAS PERFORMING TOO. he planned all this for me.

I kept my hand on my mouth due to shock. He came near me and started dancing. While I was just admiring him. I had tears in my eyes. The way he was smiling and performing for me...

( this video might be old but the emotions this video has I don't think any other video could explain the best what Amayra is feeling.)~ author.

Dhruv Shivani and sikha and Abhishek were dancing behind him. I couldn't take my eyes off him. As soon as the song came to an end he came near me took my hand in his and walked back to the centre of the stage. He took out a rose and gave it to me while going down on his knees. "I love you jaan forever!" He said. "I love you more." I said while wiping off my tears. He stood up and hugged me. Everyone were cheering for us.

"That was such an amazing performance by our dulhe raja. We all are feeling so emotional while looking at them.You guys are the best couple I've ever seen." Our host said.

"Okayy so this is our last performance of the day so put your hands together for KHURANA AND PATEL FAMILY." our host said.

I'm so excited for this performance because our family has practiced so much for this performance. Including me and ansh.

As soon as the song started first all the men of KHURANA family except his dad started performing. I was admiring and cheering my love. He looks so hot when he does Bhangra. I just love him.

After the first song his dad joined him too later. "Maa they both look so cute together" I said to his mom. She laughed and said. "Putar inn dono ke samne yeh mat bolna." She said. "Kyu?" I asked her. "Kyuki yeh same chiz mene bhi kahi hai dono se toh dono Ruth gaye yeh kehke ki hum nachte waqt sher lagte hai cute-vute nai." She said while laughing. I laughed too. "Omg maa seriously?" I said while laughing.

Later this dance was done now it was our turn. All girls of Patel and khurana family except our mom We went on stage and started performing. I could hear him cheering up for me. He was whistling while looking at me. I felt so shy.

After our song my mom joined me on stage too. We were performing while I saw him recording this part in his phone and admiring me. I feel so lucky to have him and then finally it was boys vs girls.

As soon as the song came to an end we all hugged each other while cheering.

After everyone's performance we went to have our dinner. "Ansh I'm so tired." I said while getting sleepy. I kept my head on his shoulder. "Jaan.. jaan.. wake up.. come let's go to room you can sleep there." He said. I opened my eyes with a deep sigh and looked towards him. "I can't we're leaving in 15 mins upar Jake so jaungi toh mumma papa chillayenge." I said and he chuckled. "Jaan tum apne hi pati ke ghar mein so rahi ho it's ok koi nai chillayega." He said. "No ansh It's fine you have your dinner." I said he nodded and continued eating. I already had my dinner earlier as I was hungry.

RUDRANSH's POV:

"Bache..bache uth.. chal ghar chalte hai." Her mom said while waking up she slept while keeping her head on my lap. She looked so cute. "Maa koi baat nai isse yahi so jane do." I said. "Nai beta ab bas 2 din reh gaye hai tumhari shadi ko uske baad toh usne yahi rehna hai. Aur aacha bhi nai lagta hai." Her mom said. "Beta... somiya ji bilkul sahi keh rahi hai bas kuch dino ki baat hai. Tu bas ek kaam kar isko ghar chod aa apni gadi mein." My mom said.

"Okay mom" i said and picked her up in my arms carefully while making sure she doesn't get up."

She snuggled her face more into my chest and I giggled at her antics. Here I'm carrying her walking and she's trying to find her comfort place. She's so cute.

I told Mihir to open the Passanger seat's door and then I made her seat carefully. I pulled the seatbelt and fixed it to the side. So she doesn't falls down.

I went near my seat and sat inside the car I started driving my car while keeping my one hand on her thigh making sure she's sitting properly.

"Ansh... I.. love your... abs..you...look so hot..." she mumbled in her sleep. I chuckled "jaan tum Bas 2 din aur wait karo. Phir toh mein puri tarah se tumhara hi hu." I whispered while looking at her sleeping so peacefully. 

After few mins we reached her house. I came out of the car. I opened her door and picked her up in my arms again. I rang the doorbell of her house and her mom opened the door. "Aree aa gaye beta.. isse utha kyu nai dete tum. Bechare kabse isse utha utha ke chal rahe ho." She said. "Aree koi baat nai maa iski neend kharab ho jayegi vese bhi bohot thak gayi hai." I said. "In sab thakavat mein apni davaiya bhi time se nai leti hai yeh" her mom said.

"Konsi davai maa?" I asked her. "Koi na tum tension na lo mein khila dungi tum isse phele upar room mein sula do." She said and I nodded.

"Kyu biwi apni davaiya kyu nai leti ho time pe." I said while looking at her as if she's listening to me right now.

I went to her room placed her on bed and blew a blanket on her. I kissed her forehead and left from there.

"Maa aap uske kapade change kar dijiye ga woh so rahi hai. Aur agar yeh koi bhi davai time pe na le na toh aap bas mujhe ek call kar dijiyega" I said

"Okay beta... thankyou." She said. "Okay bye maa.." I said and left. I came back home and went in my room. I went to take a hot shower and changed into something comfortable.

I came back in the room and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...
I hope you guys liked this chp if you did then don't forget to vote share and comment.

I also didn't added bachelor's party and bride's maid party because even author can't wait for their marriage.

Also i know this is a short chp and I'm sorry for that .. I'm actually busy at some other work too. So I haven't wrote the next chp too. But I'll make sure to update it by morning 9 am ( according to Indian time.). I'll try to give you guys updates on time.

But if someday I'm not able to update it then I hope you guys will understand. :)

For more spoilers and updates follow me on instagram: _ChaoticLife_21 ( insta id)

BYE LOVIESSSS❤️