𝟓𝟓-𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

RUDRANSH's POV:

"I want a baby... I want to become pregnant." She said. "Huh? Baby we did talk about this right?" I said. "I know but I don't wanna wait rahi baat career ki I'll manage both..." she said. "But why so suddenly? Jaan ghar pe kuch hua hai kya? Kisi ne kuch kaha hai kya?" I asked her. I don't know why she's behaving so weird right now.

"Kisi ne kuch nai kaha hai mein apni marzi se maa nai ban sakti Hu?" She said. "Jaan I don't think this is the right time. That's it. We'll talk about this later okay?" I said. "This is the right time ansh.. ple-" I didn't let her complete and said. "Jaan enough... why are you behaving like this?? Kal hi humne baat ki thi na? We need time for baby and you did said yes. Didn't you?" I asked her while raising my voice a bit. She flinched a bit due to my voice. I could see tears in her eyes. She was trying so hard to control them. When she couldn't she turned her face and started looking outside the window.

I released a deep sigh and started driving. We reached home after 15 mins. Our whole ride was silent. After reaching home she directly went upstairs. "Putar... kuch hoya ee?" Maa asked me. "Nai mom kuch nai hua. It's just woh thak gayi hai isliye kamre mein chali gayi." I said with a smile. I don't wanna give her any kind stress.

I went upstairs and I saw her changing into her night suit. She changed her clothes and went in balcony. She sat on the swing and started looking up in the sky. I went in washroom and took a shower. When I came out I saw her still sitting on the swing.

I think I shouldn't have raised my voice at her. I feel guilty for making her cry. I went near her and sat beside her. She didn't even turn her face to look at me. She was about to get up and leave when I held her hand and said. "Sorry.. please maaf kardo..." I said. She turned around to look at me with her teary eyes.

I made her sit beside me and said. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have raised my voice at you... but jaan why aren't you understanding my feelings? I wanna live our moment. We haven't even went to our honeymoon. We haven't spend our time properly due to my work. I want us right now..." I said.

Because of some reason I know after having a baby parents become more mature and they don't even have time for their partner. I don't want my sweet little Arya to be so much mature when she's with me. I want her to act like a baby with me. I want to fulfill her every needs first. I want to give all my love and all my care to her first.

"But ansh.. problem Kya hai? Bache itna pareshan nai karte and I promise I will give you time." She said. I released a deep sigh and asked her. "Jaan I'll ask only one question to you then I won't say anything. Is a baby more important than me to you?" I asked her.

She went blank. She didn't said anything she just started looking upwards in the sky and said. "Fine.. end the topic here." She said and I smiled lightly. I know my baby loves me more than anything in this world. I kissed her forehead and said. "Don't overthink I'm not pushing away the thought of having a baby with you. It's just I want a spend a little more time with wife first and then with my baby's mother." I said she looked at me and smiled lightly. "Come on let's go to sleep. Okay?" I said and she nodded.

We came back in room and laid down on the bed. She turned to right side while her back facing me. I know she's hurt and it will take some time but it's ok I know how to make my jaan happy. I went near her and hugged her from back. She kissed on my hand and said. "I love you the most." I smiled and said. "I know. And I too love you the most." I said while caressing her hair and then went to sleep.

NEXT DAY: AMAYRA's POV

I woke up early in the morning and looked at ansh sleeping beside me. I still can't forget what those aunties said. I don't wanna take any risk. I don't wanna ruin his future. If he doesn't want a baby right now then okay... I'll just go to the doctor secretly. I'll go and consult Dr .Verma and I'll tell it ansh once I get all my reports done.