𝟐𝟔- 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢- 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡
𝐁𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡- 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞- 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥

:))))

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Today was roka ceremony. It was a grand ceremony... it's just a small rasam but everyone wanted it to be grand and there were going to be performances and stuff. When I designed rudransh's outfit I thought he won't like it he would tell me to make it again but no.. he didn't said anything he just said thankyou.

I was in bride's room... I gave her the dress... when I gave her the dress she shouted loudly... "AHHHH!! AMAYRAAA COME HERE JALDI!!!! LO-LOOK AT MY D-DRESS I-ITS TORN FROM HERE A-AND THERES SO MUCH PAINT HERE..." she said while sobbing and I was shocked how did this happen ?

After listening her voice everyone came in... "baby what happened?" Abhishek asked her but she didn't said anything she just pointed at her dress. "Amayra what is this?? I didn't expect you to be this careless.." Abhishek said.

"Amayra I thought you were responsible BUT WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS HOW YOU GONNA WORK WITH ME?" Mr. Charles said.

"T-Trust me I-i don't know how did this happen I kept dress safely here in this cupboard but...okay t-this time is not for these things.... Wait I have something..." I said and ran in my room.

When I came in my room I saw my art supplies were not in place.. they were missing and I ignored that went near my cupboard opened the locked and took a dress. I ran back in her room.

"sikha here you go... you remember you told me you are confused between 2 dresses because you liked both of them? So I made both...and Mr. Charles don't worry we won't charge from them for both of the dresses I'll pay for this... I was gonna gift her this...but ig now it's needed.." I said. Sikha came near me and hugged me... thankyou so much.. you saved my day. I smiled and told her to go and change makeup artist must be coming.

She went to change and I went back in my room. I was standing in the balcony. I don't how that happened ? Who did that ? Because looking at that dress it felt like someone did that knowingly. My art supplies are not here too and this not how I left my room...this messy. Anyways...I really didn't feel like attending this  function...I don't wanna be near him... it's getting difficult for me to stay here. I'm scared what if I fall for him again. Just then I heard a knock in my door. It was Abhishek.

"Hi.. I'm sorry Amayra I shouldn't have shouted on you like that... I'm really sorry" He said. "No no it's ok you don't need to say sorry.. I can understand you were worried  for her.." I said while trying to smile.

"Okay then come downstairs everyone's waiting for you too.." he said. " umm is it ok if I don't come I don't feel good I think I have back pain." I said while lying. "Please come for half hour atleast my to be wife is also waiting for you." He insisted so I agreed

I went downstairs when I saw rudransh talking with few people. He noticed that I came down I could feel him staring at me... and I noticed that he was wearing the outfit I made and he actually looked really good in it. I-I don't know why after looking at him tears started coming in my eyes.

After sometime performances started. Everyone looked so happy... when I saw... SIA entering the house... she... I-i didn't expected her to come here... Anyways so silly of me to expect this... s-she's his girlfriend and s-she would definitely come here. She came running towards rudransh she tried hugging him but he didn't let her... I chuckled.. why is he stopping her now? So that I don't feel bad he doesn't have to do this.. I-I'll only leave from here.