𝟐𝟕- 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇-𝟏

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It's been 2 months since I came here. Many functions were done. Today is sangeet. Everyone's going to perform on some or the other song. When everyone were practicing I was just admiring all of them. They all looked so happy... when I went to London idk why I stopped performing or dancing. I was just so engrossed in my study and work. I wonder if I can still dance properly.

Right now I have to go and get the bride ready. "Hii! How are you? Did you try on the dress is it good?" I asked to sikha. "Yes yes everything is perfect." She said while smiling and then I told her to change so that I can do her makeup. She wanted me to do her makeup today. After her makeup hairstylists came and did her hair.

I was going back in my room to get something when I heard someone calling me. "Amayra!" When I turned back I saw it was rudransh. "Can you help me with the button? Actually mom and chachi are busy in preparation... and no one else is here rn also I don't know how to fix the button.." he said. I was going to say no but... it's my job.. so I nodded in yes.

I took the pin and thread from his hand. I went closer to him and did his button. I felt he was looking at me whole time and then he asked me "are you going to perform today?" I looked at him and said. "No.."he looked shocked and then he asked me "why ?? You love dance right?" I just looked down and chuckled. "I loved many things jisse mene chod di hai and dance is just one of them." I said and left.

Later everyone were gathered downstairs and function was started. The performance started with the kids. They were looking so cute and small while performing. When their performance was done I went near them and gave them chocolates they kissed me on my cheeks and said "thankyou didi" I smiled at them.

Guests were still coming and there I saw SIA with her parents. She looked at me and smirked. But I ignored her and continued enjoying the sangeet.

I went near juice counter to have some juice and I accidentally dropped some of the juice on my dress. I went upstairs to clean the stain. I was in washroom but I didn't locked the door thinking I'm just cleaning the stain.

Suddenly some entered my room and locked the door. When I came out of washroom I saw it was SIA. "W-what are you doing here? And why did you lock the door?" I asked her.

"Oh dear don't worry I just wanna have some private conversation.." she said. She came near me and hold my jaw tightly with her one hand and with the other hand she hold my hand so I can't move.

"Why did you came back here ha? Did you forgot what happened 5 years ago?? Do you want me to show you that video again? Or some new photos?" She said. While getting angry.

"What...a-are you saying... I-I'm not the one who wanted to come here... it's your bf you brought me here... and I had to come cuz of my job.." I said while trying to speak properly.

"OH JUST SHUTUP I KNOW GIRLS LIKE YOU REALLY WELL.. WHEN YOU GOT TO KNOW HES RICH NOW YOU CAME BACK FOR HIS MONEY... STAY AWAY FROM HIM... OR ELSE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU.." she said and I flinched hearing her voice.

"I-I don't care about ur guy.. I'm just here for my work and then I'll leave." I said. "You know what ? YOURE JUST A PATHETIC WHORE I SAW HOW YOU WERE HUGGING DHRUV YESTERDAY DONT TELL ME YOU ARE KEEPING TWO OPTIONS FOR YOURSELF... IF NOT RUDRANSH THEN DHRUV??" She said

I felt disgusting about what she said. "DONT! Don't you even dare to say something about him... he's my brother... and I don't keep people as options just like you.." I said.

She slapped me and said. "HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE IN FRONT OF ME... YOU KNOW WHAT LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING..." she said while removing her phone. She played a video in which rudransh was lying on bed.. NAKED... with her.. she was in his arms and then she kissed his cheeks and then lips... I turned my face to look someowhere else. I couldn't watch anymore. I closed my eyes and said. "JUST GO FROM HERE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO WITH HIM BUT LEAVE ME ALONE !!!" I said while almost shouting and then. " FUCKING REMEMBER RUDRANSH KHURANA IS MINE FUCKING MINE IF YOU COME AGAIN ILL KILL YOU AND NEXT TIME I WONT SHOW YOU SMALL SMALL CLIPS ILL SHOW YOU WHOLE FUCKING SEX TAPE..WITH HIM MOANING MY NAME.." she said and left.