𝟏𝟔-𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

AMAYRA'S POV:

Ufff today was a hectic day.. but we enjoyed so much... he loved everything I did. And we also shared our first kiss...

I changed my clothes into something comfortable and I was about to sleep when I got a message from unknown number....

Unknown:
"Hey dear... so how was your ansh's bday? Did you guys enjoy? Or are you guys still enjoying doing something else?"

Me:
"Who are you? Where did you got my number from?"

Unknown:
"Well if you wanna know.. come and meet me tomorrow.. and don't you dare tell your ansh about this otherwise it won't even take 1 sec to shoot him in his head..."

Me:
"W-what are you talking about who are you?? And pls don't do something to him... pls I-I'll come and meet you I w-won't tell anyone but please don't do anything to him.."

And then that person left me on seen. W-who was this ? What does this person wants from me?? I-I don't know what should I do I-i can't even tell this to ansh... and then I got a message again from that number.

Unknown:
"Sleep dear stop thinking so much... and remember your ansh is safe until and unless you don't tell anyone about this.."

Is..is this person keeping an eye on me... I ran near my window and closed it properly I went near my bed and hid myself in my blanket I couldn't stop crying... and then I don't know when I slept while crying...

Next day I woke up with another message saying..

Unknown:
" meet me after your uni.. near the park.."

I was so scared to go alone but I had to I don't have any other option....

After an hour I got ready for uni when ansh called me and said he's waiting outside.

"Hii..." this is all I said when I met him. "Hello jaan.. Kya hua why do you sound so dull is everything ok ?" He asked. "Umm yah everything's fine... it's just I-i got my periods nothing else.." I lied. "I'm sorry ansh I can't tell you anything right now.." I said in my mind. He started to drive and i was looking out of window when he kept his hand on mine and started caressing my hand. I gave him a small smile.

We reached uni after sometime. I went to my class and sat quietly. Then suddenly I got a message from that number again

Unknown:
"Plan changed tumse abhi milne ka maan kar raha hai so come soon...lekin park ke pass nahi soccer centre mein Ana"

Me:
"B-but how can I come right now I have my classes going on.."

Unknown:
"Come soon or else see what I can do.."

Me:
" okay okay I'm coming"

I reached soccer centre mehak aur Shivani se jhut keh kar ki im going home.. cuz of period pain. I texted the same thing to ansh too but he haven't seen my message yet.

When I reached soccer centre I saw two guys talking to each other.. almost fighting with each other when I went a little bit closer I could hear them talking and  when I saw who it was I was shocked. It was ANSH AND RAJIV.

"So brother you're finally here... toh ab tum mere samne jhuk rahe ho ya mein tumhare samne ?" "I must say yaar kya pagal banaya hai uss ladki ko tumne.. hahahaha I can't believe...you actually did this just for a bet..." "anyways ab mein manta Hu tumse bada playboy iss pure campus mein koi nai hai.." Rajiv said while laughing and hugging him..

I-I was broken hearing them... "h-he... m-my a-ansh h-he played w-with me? No no no no he- he can't do this hell he won't do this to me... h-he won't..." I said while talking to myself. Suddenly a girl's voice came from behind. "He did that miss Amayra.." I turned to see and it was SIA... "yes dear he did that to you he was just playing with you... actually I'll tell you whole story with proof.." "so firstly for staters my so called love Rajiv challenged him saying that rudransh has to prove he's actually what he shows everyone a playboy.. if he's successful in defeating him.. he'll get his old love back which is me... hahaha and if he fails to do so he'll have to say that he's a fuckin failure in front of whole campus... and guess what he liked his self respect more than you.." saying this she started laughing. I was broken I couldn't believe all this till she showed me her proof.

She showed me a video... of them kissing each other... they were talking something which I couldn't hear but they were standing so close to each other. And then they kissed each other. "And guess whattt this kiss happened exactly the next day of your performance incident" she said

"STOP JUST FUCKIN STOP I-I DONT TRUST YOU I-I KNOW MY ANSH H-HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ME... NEVER!!! Y-YOURE LYING" I shouted while crying miserably. "Sure darling I'm lying even Rajiv is lying but what about the kiss? It doesn't looks like I forced him" she said with a smirk

"Oh lord I never thought you were this naive... I dated him for 3 years... we were together since grade 9 and you... you expect him to forget me so easily? And love someone like you? Look at yourself you don't have a figure u don't even have money why would he even love you.." she said and that was it I couldn't tolerate more. I ran from there.

I was running on road. Suddenly it started raining. But I didnt stop I kept walking in rain... while crying... my phone was ringing again and again it was ansh... I didn't even wanted to see his face after all this... I switched off my phone. While walking I came near bus stop I sat there crying miserably. It was getting dark no one was there. I was all alone on that road. I was crying since 1 hour. When I heard a car camw and stopped near bus stop...

It was his car...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...
I felt so bad while writing this chp 😢
Let's see what happens next. If you liked this chp don't forget to vote share and comment :)

For more updates follow me on instagram
_ChaoticLife_21