𝟑𝟎- 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄

Next day

Today is wedding. I hope that sikha loves the dress. I woke up early today and started preparing her dress and jewellery. I had to drop everyone's outfit in their rooms. I took everyone's outfit and first I went to uncle aunty's room to give them their outfit. I knocked on the door. "Hello good morning.. yeh hai aap dono ke outfit. Kuch bhi problem ho ya kuch help chahiye ho just give me a call I'll be here."I said this and I left for abhishek's room. "Hello good morning dulhe raja yeh aapki shervani kuch bhi issue ho kuch bhi just give me a call.. ok now I'll leave bye.." after this I went to ansh's room. I knocked on the door and he opened the door while yawning. "Hello good morning love...this is your outfit get ready if there's any issue give me a call I'll be here okay bye I have to go to bride's room now.." whil saying this I was about to leave when held my hand and said.

"Jaan aram se... don't take this much stress it's not good for your health.." he said. " jaan ik but rn I have a lot of work..so leave my hand I'll meet you later.." while saying this I kissed his cheeks and left.

I finally reached in bride's room. She was getting ready.. her makeup was almost done... I went near her and said. "You look really gorgeous sachi... here's your outfit once your hair and makeup is done give me a call I'll be here.." saying this I left for my room.

I quickly did my makeup god knows what i did. I was in so much hurry I just applied few things and then I wore my Lehnga... just then ansh came in my room with a plate of food.

"Yeh lo khana kha lo phele ab.." he said. "Ansh I really don't have time.. baad mein kha lungi.." I said. "Jaan I won't compromise with your health come sit here." He said while taking me towards the bed. He made me sit and started feeding me. When I was done he gave me my medicines.. haye I love him so much kitna khayal rakhta hai mera...

I was just so stressed and idk what happened to me I suddenly kissed him really hard. He started responding my kiss too. I bit his lip and he pulled away saying. "Fuck jaan... what happened to you? My innocent Arya is becoming a wild cat huh?" He asked me "I-i uh sorry.. woh.." I couldn't complete my sentence because this time he pulled me into a kiss but this kiss was much softer.

He pulled away after few mins and said. "You don't need to say sorry jaan.. I'm all yours to fuck..bite..and suck.. ik you're having stress cuz of work I understand.." he said while kissing my forehead.

I blushed really hard at his comment. And I said. "I love you so much ansh.." "I love you too my baby.." he said. "Okay now I'll go to the bride's room she must be waiting for me.." I said. And left for her room.

"Oh thank God  you came here can you help me with the dupatta.." she said. I nodded and went near her. "Done." I said after fixing her dupatta.

"So did you like the dress?" I asked her. "Liked?? I LOVED THE DRESS.. it's so pretty specially this.." she said while pointing in her dupatta. It had written
'ABHI KI DLUHANIYA..'. I smiled and said. "Chalo aacha hai mere mehnat safal hui.." and she giggled.

After an hour sikha got ready and omg she looked so pretty. Just then I got a call from ansh.

"Jaan can you come in my room I need your help." He said. "Okay coming in 5 mins" I said and went to his room.

I knocked on the door but no one opened the door when I tried opening the door it was already unlocked. So I entered inside. As soon as I entered the room I felt someone hugging me from the back.

I knew who it was so I didn't got scared. I have always been so comfortable in his arms ki ab agar woh kisi andhere mein chupkar bhi mera haat pakde mein samjh jaungi. "Ansh yeh kya kar rahe ho..." I said. "Apni jaan se pyaar.." he said.