šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šŽšćƒŸā˜…

(it's so cuteeee, IS WE JACKIN IT??? 😭😭)anywayssss

anywayssss

WELCOME TO

DISCLAIMERS: don't copy my shit, don't THINK to copy my shit, & that's it !

CONTAINS: violence, drugs, guns, etc.

DO'S: don't be arguing in the comments please, & COMMENT & VOTE!!! i love reading yall comments i be gettin weak, but nb be wanting to comment 💔.

DONT: not comment & vote 🙈.

but that's it !! now enjoy 😝

!PREVIEW!

lanae opened her eyes from her vibrating phone besides her—she quickly grabbed it so whoever was on the other end would stop calling her back to back. "hello?" lanae asked ina sleepy voice as she almost immediately recognized her bestfriend on the other end.

"girl get up! we going to a concert." her bestfriend yanna, said on the other end of the line—lanae sighed loudly as she pulled her phone away from her ear checking the time.

"yanna." lanae said pausing as she heard yanna mumble a huh. "it's fucking 8pm, i'm tired." lanae said as yanna laughed at her bestfriend.

"okay..? you'll get your energy when we go to this concert." yanna said as lanae shook her head before closing her eyes. yanna really worked up her nerves, but unfortunately she was her bestfriend and she loved her dearly.

"come pick me up then, and watch how i kill you before we even make it out of the driveway." lanae said dead serious as yanna laughed loudly.

"be there in 20, get ready!" yanna sung before she hung up the phone. "i hate this bitch so bad." lanae said as she went straight to her bathroom to take a shower.