ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟎𝟔

LANAE BLACK"oh my gosh

LANAE BLACK
"oh my gosh.."

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
4:58PM

LANAE scrolled through instagram on her phone as yanna smiled from ear to ear as she had just got off the phone with jay.

yanna and jay clicked instantly. yanna knew ever since jay gave her the mic at the concert, she was gonna get him.

and she succeeded.

"i just can't believe i got his number, this feels like a dream." yanna said shaking her head as lanae laughed at her bestfriend.

"yeah i get what you mean." lanae said as she scrolled through notti's posts. it was still crazy to her how she was all of a sudden friends with a famous rapper.

lanae then clicked off notti's profile with a small smirk on her face before her phone started ringing. and of course, it was notti.

lanae quickly answered as notti smirked at her on the other side of the phone. "la la." notti said as lanae looked at him before laughing.

"la la? i never got called that before." lanae said as notti smirked. "good, that mean i'm the first." notti said shrugging as lanae just examined him.

notti was very good looking. and she couldn't resist the urge to stare at him every chance she got.

"you can come over?" notti asked lanae bluntly as she made a confused face at him. it was random and out of the blue

"i don't know where you live, and that caught me off guard." lanae said letting out a small laugh causing notti to laugh aswell.

"my bad, just send me your location and i'll come get you." notti said as lanae hummed before nodding slowly.

yanna was listening to the whole conversation with all ears. she would actually be going over to jays house. and she was freaking out.

"okay, see you in a few." lanae said smiling at notti before they eventually hung up. and as soon as they did, lanae slowly turned her head to look at yanna who was smiling ear to ear.

"girl get up!" yanna said as lanae laughed before getting up. and they quickly got ready.

REYES RESIDENCE

notti, yanna, and lanae all walked inside the house seeing the same three boys sitting down on the couch.

jay quickly got up and went over to yanna, and he whispered something in her ear, because they then went upstairs.

"hi." dd said to lanae as ddot waved besides him, lanae awkwardly waved back before notti laughed.

"that's my brother, the one with the short hair, and that's my bestfriend the one with the green and white jacket. (the og jacket)

lanae nodded at the information before notti pointed to the stairs. "you wanna go upstairs?" notti asked lanae as she slowly shrugged.

he then nodded with a smirk before grabbing her hand and they eventually went upstairs.

as soon as they got inside notti's room he sat them both onto the bed before he pulled out his phone. "i still find it crazy how we met." notti said as lanae laughed.

"yeah yeah." lanae said still a bit embarrassed about the situation.

"i still haven't deleted that post actually." lanae said quietly as notti laughed before shaking his head.

"youn gotta delete it, it's funny." notti said as lanae just laughed before grabbing her phone.

"hold on." notti said as lanae looked at him curiously. he then pulled her closer to her before wrapping one arm around her. (notti rizzed her ass up 😭)

lanae examined notti's every move with a growing smile. "can i see ya phone real quick?" notti asked lanae as she looked down at the phone that was on her lap.

she then picked it up before unlocking it and handing it to notti. notti made sure lanae could see his every move with her phone, her phone was unlocked and who knew what he would see.

notti went to his contact reading "notti🙊". he then smirked before changing the name to his liking. "notti💋💕".

notti then handed lanae back her phone as she examined the contact name. "i want ours to match, let me see yours." lanae said as notti nodded with his arm still around her.

notti handed lanae his phone as she went to contact. she would never try to peek into his phone even if they were together, she didn't wanna not eat for days.

lanae read "la la💋" as she then laughed before looking at notti. "la la? you're really sticking up to that name huh." she asked him as he nodded quickly.

"you changing it?" notti asked as lanae shook her head no. "i'm just adding the same emojis." lanae said as notti then nodded.

after she got done she handed notti his phone back before he threw it onto the bed. "enough of that." notti said as he grabbed hers aswell and sat it next to his.

notti then came closer to lanae before gently grabbing her chin. lanae was just looking at notti with her heart beating quickly.

"i can kiss you?" notti asked as lanae nodded slowly. and that's when she felt his lips pressing onto hers.

and it wasn't a regular kiss, the two had made out for around 3 minutes before lanae quickly pulled away from the lack of air.

and from that point on, everything changed between the two.