ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟎𝟕

HARLEM NEW YORKHARLEM HIGH9:37AM

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
9:37AM

LANAE and yanna walked inside the school building dreading life. what was the meaning of it anyways?

"i'm finna cry yanna." lanae said dramatically as she wiped the corner of her eye. she hated school, why did we even need school anyways?

"and i'm gonna be right after you." yanna said shaking her head as her and lanae then walked over to the lockers they were assigned.

yanna and lanae just moved to the harlem area, so this would be their first year at this school. but thankfully lanae talked to notti about it over the phone last night, and they would be able to see each other almost everyday now.

yanna looked up from her locker seeing four boys walk in, and her eyes immediately locked with jay's.

"lan-lanae, am i seeing right?" yanna asked tapping lanae on the shoulder quickly as she turned around to see what yanna was talking about.

and lanae's eyes immediately locked with notti's who was already staring at her. notti then started smirking as him and the other boys started walking over to the two girls.

"and they coming too!" lanae said laughing as yanna quickly played cool while jay walked up to her.

on the other hand, notti walked besides lanae before speaking. "yoo." notti said as lanae waved at him awkwardly.

notti then wrapped an arm around lanae as she continued putter her stuff in her locker. she didn't know what to think about the two ever since they kissed, but notti would help her figure it out.

"when this happen?" dd asked looking at the two as notti and lanae looked back at him. "mind ya business." notti said as ddot and jay laughed.

"we finna go to class yall, see yall later." jay said walking away with yanna whom he had his arm around. as they were walking away, yanna looked back and glanced at lanae who gave her a wink.

one thing about yanna and lanae was that they were gonna support eachother with whatever, and lanae knew how much yanna liked jay. she wasn't gonna downplay it.

"you ready?" notti asked looking at lanae who nodded slowly. "bye bye." lanae said waving to dd and ddot who waved back.

"am i the only one that's confused? see i knew about yanna and jay..but notti?" ddot asked as dd shook his head agreeing.

"man im confused too twin." dd said shrugging as him and ddot just laughed before heading to class.

ELSEWHERE...

notti walked inside the classroom with his arm around lanae before they went over and sat down in the back of the class.

notti was never the type to beat around the bush when it came to girls. he was gonna say what was on his mind no matter what.

and he was gonna let you know if you were cute.

as soon as the two sat now, notti still had his arm around lanae who was looking at him trying to stop her growing smile.

there were a couple of eyes watching them ever since they stepped foot into the classroom, but notti wasn't paying attention.

lanae not so much, this was her first day at the school. she didn't know anybody besides yanna and the four boys.

so it looked like she already made a first impression. but lanae didn't really care, they could think what they want.

at the end of the day she wasn't there to impress them. if they had a thought about her they could think it.

"i feel everybody eyes watching me, am i a disease or somethin?" lanae asked as she then laughed.

notti looked around seeing two girls staring at lanae with glares as he rolled his eyes. there were many females at the school who had wanted a piece of notti. (IM ONE ! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️)

but he didn't pay any attention to them. they weren't worth his time. but lanae? she could get ever second of the day.

"they ah' stop in a few. they got staring problems." notti said shrugging as lanae nodded slowly.

"you still wanna show me around?" lanae asked notti as he then looked at her with a smirk.

"yeah cmon." notti said as him and lanae stood up. he quickly threw his arm back around her as they then left the classroom.

and that's exactly what he did.

see lanae wouldn't admit it just yet, but she was falling for notti every second.