ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟎𝟐

LANAE BLACK"that's a fuck nigga yanna

LANAE BLACK
"that's a fuck nigga yanna."

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
6:49PM

LANAE sat up from her bed as her phone kept getting messages—people were sending her all kinds of death threats due to the post, even though it was two days ago.

lanae rolled her eyes as she clicked on instagram —she went to her dm's to see what people were messaging her.

she had all kinds of dm's from people telling her she was lame, a loser, she would never be anything—and honestly she was thinking about deleting the whole post in general.

lanae never knew her saying her opinion would get her this much hate. maybe she would just dm notti and apologize so he could control his fans.

lanae sighed as she clicked back on her and notti's dms, but she noticed he never responded to her previous texts.

lanae mugged her head back before cutting her phone back off. there wasn't really anything she could do but ignore them.

lanae quickly sat up from her bed before she headed downstairs. yanna had came over last night, and she was hipped about the whole situation.

lanae walked downstairs seeing yanna in the kitchen eating some leftovers from the food they doordashed last night.

"morning." yanna said eating her leftover wingstop as lanae yawned. "morning, wingstop in the mornin yanna?" lanae asked laughing as yanna nodded quickly.

"i respect it not gonna lie." lanae said as yanna laughed at her bestfriend. lanae then went over to the barstool before sitting down and looking at yanna.

"his fans are tearing me up, should i just apologize or what?" lanae asked yanna as she sat her food down.

"no don't apologize to the fans, but maybe you should for him, that was rude lanae you can't lie." yanna said as lanae sighed before nodding slowly.

"i definitely wasn't apologizing to his fans, they can kiss my ass." lanae said as yanna laughed loudly. she would've considered it, but they called her ever name in the book. she was good on that

"he's actually not that bad looking.." lanae said quietly as yanna whipped her head to her bestfriend with a small smirk.

"what did you say?" yanna asked wiping her hands off as lanae shook her head quickly. "nothing, ima text him when he texts me back." lanae said as yanna nodded.

"you wanna watch a movie? it'll help distract you from everything." yanna said throwing her finished food away as lanae nodded.

the two then went into the living room to find a movie. everybody needed a yanna in their lives, she always managed to make lanae feel better no matter what the situation was.