ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟎𝟖

ETHAN REYES"yea ight

ETHAN REYES
"yea ight."

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
7:48PM

NOTTI and lanae had been hanging out for a while, and everything was going good. they had been feeling eachother obviously, but neither of them wanted to take it farther just yet.

they were keeping it p as of right now. they weren't in a rush for anything. plus lanae didn't date. that was one of the things she hated.

she hated worrying about what the other person was doing when she wasn't with them. and she had major jealously issues. it was just too much for her.

and notti didn't really specify what he actually wanted with lanae. they were just waiting it out.

lanae fixed the bottom of her black skirt before looking up at yanna who was sitting at her vanity and fixing her hair.

"nae i'm nervous.." yanna said expressing her worries as she turned around to look at her bestfriend.

"why yaya? you'll be alright, it'll just be history all over again." lanae said letting out a small laugh as she examined herself in the mirror.

the boys had a show again today. and this time, lanae was going on her own will. it would be like a repeat of the first time the met.

but this time, lanae wouldn't be as rude as she was to the boy at first. especially since she was starting to feel things for him.

"okay, you ready?" yanna asked looking at lanae who nodded slowly. lanae just got finished comforting yanna about being nervous, but truth be told her heart was in her ass.

but lanae couldn't do anything but go and see what happens. hopefully his fans wouldn't recognize her, because she had a bounty on her head.

MANHATTAN NEW YORK
SHOW
8:30

lanae and yanna held hands tightly as they passed through everybody to get to their assigned spots. they had front row once again, and lanae would be able to get the perfect view of notti.

"i see him." lanae said sucking in her lips as her and yanna watched the boys finally come onto the stage. and the whole crowd started cheering loudly.

"we made it just in time." yanna said excitedly as lanae nodded while laughing. the two girls stood where they had to as the boys started performing.

"dropping my o get you blasted." notti rapped along to the song as he made eye contact with lanae who was watching him.

"like we ain't ever made a tragic." ddot said as he rapped back and forth with notti. yanna and lanae just looked at the two in awe.

(WAIT WHY I KINDA EAT??? LMFAOOO i jus made that line up 😭😭😭)

"JAY!" yanna yelled loudly as some of the people around them looked at her a bit concerned. but it didn't matter because jay saw yanna and almost immediately started walking over to her.

jay laughed seeing the excited yanna before he sat down infront of her. and yanna had the opportunity to feel all over jay while the others had to watch.

"get em yanna." lanae said hyping her bestfriend up as the crowd watched the two upset. lanae just laughed before notti then walked over towards her.

lanae eyed notti as he walked infront of her. notti then crouched down as he held out his hand. and lanae grabbed it gently.

"like shake tha' girl, you ma ride or die bae tryna give you the world." notti said rapping along to the lyrics to lanae while holding onto her hand with a smirk.

and the whole crowd just watched

eventually notti and jay had to go and interact with their other fans, so lanae and yanna just watched the two boys with a smile.

notti was very passionate about his music, and lanae could tell by the way he felt and moved to every beat.

a couple of hours later, the boys were finally done with the show. and now yanna and lanae were walking backstage with the security.

"this shit was so fun lanae, we gotta come back again." yanna said clapping as lanae nodded. she had way more fun than she did when she first came.

lanae and yanna walked backstage seeing jay and notti waiting for them besides dd and ddot. "hey guys." yanna said waving to everybody before she walked up to jay.

"you look good." yanna said bluntly as jay laughed before eyeing her up and down. "so do you." jay said returning the compliment causing yanna to cheese.

lanae just watched her bestfriend happy for her. yanna always went for what she wanted, and in this case it was jay. so it was exciting to the two girls that she actually managed to do it.

notti stood infront of lanae before slightly grabbing her chin and making her look at him since she was busy looking at yanna and jay.

"i wantchu' to focus on me." notti said smirking at lanae who's stomach fluttered from notti's touch. "you right my bad." lanae said as the two laughed.

"you finna' tweet about me later?" notti asked playfully as lanae laughed before nodding slowly.

"you know i gotta, the fans may or may not eat me up." lanae said as notti laughed. he then grabbed her hand before leading her away from everybody else.

as soon as the two were out of sight, notti grabbed lanae before he kissed her. and it lasted for a few minutes before lanae pulled away due to the lack of oxygen.

"i'm mad hit though, i gotta get to my bed, she calling out to me in full caps." lanae said as notti laughed loudly.

"ight, let me take you home." notti said as lanae nodded slowly. the two then went back to everybody else before eventually going home.