ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟗

ETHAN REYES"la la"

ETHAN REYES
"la la"

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
11:49AM

ETHAN and lanae walked around the school hand in hand as they were roaming the hallway for the 30th time this month.

they never stayed in class for too long, it was just boring. but somehow their grades were always up to standards.

"i'm so hungry." lanae said to her boyfriend as he looked at her. "you wanna go to the vending machine?" notti asked her as she shrugged.

notti then nodded as he and lanae started walking to the vending machine. but that was short lived as lanae's phone started ringing.

lanae pulled her phone from her pocket before answering the call. "hello?" lanae asked holding hands with notti before yanna spoke.

"yall skippin too? meet us in the empty classroom." yanna said as lanae laughed.

"how did you know?" lanae asked confused before turning around and seeing yanna pointing at her and notti from the classroom.

"nevermind, here we come." lanae said before hanging up. she then led her and notti to the classroom where yanna and jay was.

"my lovelies." yanna said clapping as lanae and notti sat down. lanae sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around her securingly.

"so how's it going?" yanna asked referring to their relationship as lanae looked at notti who looked back at her.

"good actually, what about you?" lanae asked yanna as she grabbed jay before wrapping her arms around him. "it feel good when you get the person you want." yanna said smiling as jay laughed.

"i know the fans livid." lanae said as the group laughed at her statement. "speaking of the fans, they ain't mad at you yanna?" lanae asked her bestfriend as yanna nodded quickly.

"yeah i got a few messages here and there, but i never cared." yanna said shrugging as lanae laughed.

"yeah they mad bugging, this why i be private with my shit." jay said as notti nodded agreeing 

"cmon lanae, let's take a flick." yanna said as lanae nodded before getting off notti's lap. she then went besides yanna who posed.

they took a couple pictures as their brother boyfriends watched in the back of them.

"alright, now join in." yanna said to notti and jay as they stood up and got behind the two. notti wrapped his arms around lanae before laying his head down onto lanae's shoulder.

"3..2..1..hoes mad." lanae said as the group laughed before yanna eventually took the pictures.

yanna then lowered her hand down so the group could see the photos as they swiped to find a perfect picture to post.

"let's both post the picture on our accounts, then the same caption?" yanna asked as lanae gave her that look.

"i like how you think." lanae said in a humorous tone as yanna then sent the photos to lanae who saved them and uploaded them along with yanna.

"yall petty as fuck." jay said as him and notti laughed causing the two girls to laugh aswell.

"man lanae if they hate you now, what happens if you and notti get married?" yanna asked the important question as lanae sucked her lips in.

what would happen?

"they would just have to suck it up i guess." lanae said shrugging as the group laughed. "alright, i'm going back to class, yall know how ms kim is." jay said rolling his eyes as yanna laughed.

they then left the room hand in hand as notti and lanae was left alone.

lanae sat onto the counter as notti watched her every move. he then stood in between her as she wrapped her arms around him kissing him on his forehead.

"i love youuu." lanae said smiling as notti laughed before backing up slightly. "i love you mo' mama" notti said as lanae smirked.

she then pushed some of his hair out his face before making him look at her. "what ma?" notti asked as lanae sat still.

"i'm hungry."

(ian kno how to end it, but in so done w the story n i alr finished the last chapter , so all i gotta do is post it 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻)