ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟓

ETHAN REYES"what's wrong ma?"

ETHAN REYES
"what's wrong ma?"

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
6:41PM

NOTTI walked inside the studio hand in hand with lanae. yanna and jay were also behind them, going into a different studio box.

notti closed the door as lanae followed him over to the couch. she then sat down as notti went over to his desk area.

"alright mama, i gotta finish this up ight? then we can go." notti said as lanae nodded quickly. she always loved when notti would take her places with him. it made her feel more connected with him, and she was never bored.

"you hungry? it's a vending machine right around the corner." notti said grabbing his notebook as lanae thought for a second.

"yeah i'll go, i'll be right back." lanae said smiling at her boyfriend as notti nodded. "you want me to come?" notti asked about to get up, but lanae quickly stopped him.

"notti i'll be fine, it's right there. did you want anything?" lanae asked getting up and heading towards the door.

notti just shook his head before sitting back down. "alright, can you come back quick? ima miss you." notti said dramatically as lanae laughed before nodding.

"i'll be back soon my lovely prince charming!" lanae said just as a dramatic before bowing a little as her and notti let out laughs.

she then blew him a kiss before exiting the room with a smile. lanae started to walk before she stopped infront of the studio box yanna was in.

and curiosity took over her. she was about to go in, but the door opened showing yanna.

yanna turned her head seeing lanae staring at her before both of the two girls let out laughs. "i was just about to ask for you." yanna said as lanae laughed.

"we're just in sync." lanae said shrugging as yanna nodded. "where you going?" yanna asked her bestfriend as lanae pointed in the direction of the vending machine.

"the vending machine, i'm starved." lanae said rubbing her stomach as yanna nodded. "alright cmon." yanna said interlinking their arms as they started walking in the direction.

lanae and yanna got closer before seeing keem and roscoe standing there talking. and they decided to stop and say hi.

"hey yall!" yanna said hugging the two followed along by lanae.

"hey, we ain't seen yall in a while, where yall been?" roscoe asked as the two girls as they shrugged. "with my nigga." lanae said as yanna nodded quickly.

"i know that's right." she said causing the group to laugh. lanae then looked at keem before speaking.

"where quan? outside smoking or somethin? or is he with some girls." lanae asked as yanna laughed.

keem shook his head before shrugging. "ion know where his peanut head ass at, he came with me here tho." keem said before there was a throat clear behind him.

"talkin about me while i'm gone brother? im offended." quan said dramatically as keem rolled his eyes. the group just laughed at the two.

"where's ddot and dd?" yanna asked as they pointed to the studio box besides jay's as lanae and yanna nodded.

"alright, my starvation taking over y'all, ima see yall later." lanae said as they started to say their goodbyes before leaving the group.

"ima go check on them quickly." yanna said as lanae nodded. she then departed from her as lanae went to the vending machine.

lanae hummed lightly as she clicked some hot cheetos. she watched them drop down in satisfaction before grabbing them.

lanae then walked away to go back to her boyfriend. and as she turned the corner, she bumped into somebody.

"watch where the fuck-" the other person said before seeing who they bumped into.

"you." cece spat out as lanae mugged her head back. why was she still here?

"why are you here?" lanae asked annoyed as she attempted to walk away, but cece wasn't done with her antics.

"leave my nigga alone, i'm warning you once." cece spat out as lanae then turned around before laughing right in her face.

"girl please, you put no fear into my heart." lanae said frowning as cece rolled her eyes. lanae was very intimidating, and although cece loved arguing, she wouldn't put her hands on lanae.

she knew better

lanae just then rolled her eyes before going back over to the studio box she was in originally.

lanae walked inside as she headed over to the couch with her hot cheetos. notti looked up seeing the annoyed look plastered onto lanae's face.

"what's wrong la la?" notti asked confused as lanae looked at him. "your ex." lanae said as notti tilted his head still confused on what lanae meant.

"what about her? she here again?" notti asked shocked as lanae nodded slowly. he then threw his head back in a groan before grabbing his phone (bars)

"hold on, you not about to keep putting up with her." notti said annoyed as he then started talking to the security of the building.

"yeah, stop letting her ass come in word to." notti said with irritation in his voice before eventually hanging up.

"just ignore her, she buggin" notti said as lanae nodded before getting onto her phone. she was gonna enjoy the rest of her company with her boyfriend.