ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟒

(I KNOW U WANNA BREAK IK U WANNA BREAK FRM TORONTOOOOO tAUGHHHHHHHH, myb yall the song playin ina back 🙈🙈🙊🙊)

LANAE BLACK
"my mf man."

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
12:27PM

LANAE and notti roamed the halls as notti clung on her from behind. he loved everything about lanae. and oh did she love everything about him aswell.

"notti where you wanna go?" lanae asked the boy as he laid his head onto her shoulder before shrugging.

"ion know, im ready to go home." notti said as lanae laughed agreeing.

"let's go to the empty classroom." lanae said pointing in the direction as notti nodded before yawning.

she then led them both into the classroom before closing the door once they got in there.

lanae sat down onto the counter as notti sat down on the chair infront of her. they just looked examined each other. 

truth be told, notti figured lanae wanted to be in a relationship, but she never actually poured her feelings out and told notti she wanted them to happen.

he just kind of took it as a sign. lanae was still kissing him, holding onto him, doing all this relationship stuff, so he never thought anything bad of it.

"notti." lanae said as notti looked up at lanae waiting for her to speak. "you know how you said let's be together and everything?" lanae asked as notti nodded slowly.

"i have an answer for you." lanae said as notti started smiling quickly. he honestly was anticipating for lanae's answer to his question.

"i know i said let's take it slow and what not, but im ready to be fully committed." lanae said as notti sat up from the chair and stood infront of lanae.

lanae wrapped her arms around the boy as they sat there in eachother embrace for a few minutes.

"you had me worried for a second ma." notti said honestly as lanae let out a small laugh. she wasn't trying to worry the boy in any way.

"sorry, i just don't do this as i said previously." lanae said scratching behind her head as notti nodded.

"me either, but it's cool, we can experiment with eachother." notti said with a smile causing lanae to smile aswell.

"we the worlds best couple, people can fight us about our spot." lanae said as notti laughed at the girl.

"you coming to my house after school?" lanae asked her boyfriend as notti nodded quickly.

"ima get some food, then we can watch a movie and chill." notti said as lanae nodded. she loved the sound of that.

she then slid down from the counter before grabbing notti by the cheek gently and placing a kiss onto his lips.

the two then exited the classroom hand in hand, they could finally call themselves boyfriend and girlfriend.

(ik it's short and shitty but i got writers block 😫😫, i never understood what it was whenever my sims got it, but now i kno ! and trust it's real 🥲😭)