ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟕

LANAE BLACK

LANAE BLACK

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE is
5:38PM

LANAE held onto yanna as she did her a side part with her current passion twists. "yanna stay still" lanae said smacking her hand as yanna winced.

"okay ouch." yanna said making a stank face before her and lanae both laughed. "i told you three times, i hate how tender headed you are." lanae said shaking her head as yanna rolled her eyes.

"leave me and my tender head alone, cuz we do jump." yanna said playfully as her and lanae laughed loudly.

"anyways.." lanae said changing the topic. "so, what we doing when we get there?" lanae asked yanna reffering to the reyes household.

"i can't stop smiling, i get to see my boo three days in a row, life's good." yanna said cheesing hard as lanae shook her head at her bestfriend.

"you get too excited when you see that man." lanae said laughing as yanna made a small surprised face at her.

"nae have you seen my man? he's sculpted perfectly from the God above." yanna said reminiscing as lanae laughed.

"and don't act like you don't get excited whenever you see notti, i see the way yall both look at eachother." yanna said smirking.

"touché." lanae said shrugging as her and yanna both laughed. she then just continued finishing up yanna's hair.

REYES RESIDENCE
6:17PM

notti lifted up from the couch hearding a knock on the door. he then walked over to the door before opening it and seeing yanna and lanae.

"hey ma." notti said smirking as he immediately embraced the girl. yanna quickly moved past the two before going over to jay who already had his arms out waiting.

jay kissed yanna on the forehead as they both then sat down.

"i missed you." notti said wrapping his hand around lanae as the two then walked over to the couch sitting down.

notti laid his head on lanae's shoulder as jay pointed to the two while laughing. "ain't shit funny dick." notti said smacking his lips as lanae and yanna laughed.

"yall my stomach touching my back, im dead hungry." lanae said rubbing her stomach before notti slid his hand under the bottom of her shirt and started rubbing her stomach.

"let's go to the deli" jay said as yanna nodded quickly agreeing. "we can." notti said shrugging as he rested his hand on lanae's thigh.

"i need food, not deli snacks." lanae said emphasizing food as the group laughed loudly.

"ima feed you ma." notti said grabbing his phone as lanae stopped him. "i don't wanna eat takeout, can we cook something?" lanae asked the boy as he nodded.

"that's cute, cmon jay let's make pizza." yanna said clapping as jay laughed at his girlfriend.

"and what about us?" lanae asked giving yanna a side eye as she ducked her lips in. "yall can come too i guess.." yanna said as the group laughed.

the group then all left the house as they started walking towards the deli.

notti held onto lanae who who was swinging their hands back and forth. "notti." lanae called out making him turn his head.

"yeah ma?" notti asked with a small smirk as he examined lanae. she was really such a pretty girl, and he couldn't get over how she was his.

"i love you." lanae said immediately smiling as notti looked at her with his mouth slightly parted.

"i love you too." notti said back with a smirk as lanae hugged him tightly. yanna and jay both looked back confused because lanae and notti had gotten left.

"yall cmon!" yanna said laughing as jay opened the door to the deli for her. the two then went in leaving lanae and notti to catch up.

lanae then interlinked their hands again before the two went into the deli with big smiles.

(short chapter tdy, sorry yall i got writers block 😞)

(but yall tell me why i was in biology tdy right? so i was sitting down tryna copy for this packet i got. i alr had previously copied for the front and second page. but i couldn't find the rest of the answers, so i was tryna copy again. so the biology teacher creeped over to me and he like leaned over my seat to see my phone, so tell me why he gon back up n say "let me see what's on your phone, unlock it." cuz i had cut it off cuz why tf are you creeping up on me?? like that's weird asf.

so i was like "im literally onna calculator?" cuz i was doing this project i got for a different class while doing his work. well trying to. and thankfully i got a privacy screen, but ig my brightness wasn't as low, or he only saw bc he LEANED over to see. so he tb " i'll be double checking your answers to make sure." or smth like that n so i said "okay you can do that, but i wasn't copying." cuz he tried to say that i was copying from somebody but NO BITCH actually i was using google. so he can kma.

so that's when i had been thinking ab the situation cuz honestly it felt targeted and racist like evb was on they phone yet he over here creeping by me. so i get up and im texting my friend at the same time, and i sent her a voice message of me going up to him n basically telling him what it was.  so im all like "you can take this packet cuz im not finishing it, and i wasn't cheating." yk jus clocking it. but technically i wasn't cheating......cuz i didn't even get the chance to, he literally creeped over to my area before i could do anything. i was jus onna site TO cheat.

so idk if he gave me a detention or what, but if he did the principle WILL be involved, because he got no proof that i was cheating & i alr cleared the history 🥰, play w ya mama not me.