ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟎

ETHAN REYES "you for real?"

ETHAN REYES
"you for real?"

YONKERS NEW YORK
TARGET
4:47PM

NOTTI walked through the different isles as he thought of what to grab. he wanted to make it up to lanae. he was still unsure about what he wanted, but he knew he wanted lanae to be in his life.

and cece probably ruined that. but he would hopefully be able to get lanae back after this.

"bro this shit is difficult." notti said examining all the different chocolates. there were so many to choose from, but he wanted to pick the chocolate lanae liked the most.

but of course he didn't know what chocolate she actually liked because he never thought to ask.

notti grabbed his phone as he quickly went to jay's contact. he was currently with yanna, so it was the perfect opportunity to ask yanna some questions about lanae he didn't think to ask before.

"hello?" jay said answering the phone as he ate his food. yanna then waved from besides him as notti waved back slowly.

"yo yanna, can you tell me what's lanae favorite flowers and chocolate?" notti asked as jay almost immediately mugged his head back.

notti had never bought gifts for a lover before. and he for sure had plenty before lanae even came in the picture.

but of course they usually never lasted, so there wasn't really a reason to buy any gifts.

"nigga when have you ever bought a gift for a girl?" jay asked genuinely confused as notti rolled his eyes. "don't worry about me, and let me speak to yanna." notti said sassily as jay just laughed at his little brother.

"her favorite flowers are white roses, and her favorite chocolate is kitkats." yanna told notti as he nodded quickly. (my fav flowers are actually lily of the valley 😍)

"ight thanks, bye yall." notti said hanging up as he quickly grabbed some kitkats and went over to the flowers. there was all different kinds of variety flowers, but notti quickly found the white roses yanna mentioned.

he then hurriedly paid before eventually leaving the store.

BLACK RESIDENCE
5:32PM

notti knocked on lanae's front door as he heard nothing but silence. lanae could be doing many things right now, she probably wasn't even home.

a lot of things was running through his mind before he heard the sound of footsteps following up to the front door.

notti quickly fixed himself up before the door opened slowly showing a tired lanae. "notti?" lanae asked confused as she then opened the door fully.

"i gotchu some flowers and chocolate." notti said scratching behind his head awkwardly as lanae examined the gifts in his hands.

"notti you didn't have to do that." lanae said quietly as she allowed notti to come inside her apartment.

"that's actually really sweet of you, thank you." lanae said smiling ear to ear as notti handed her the flowers and chocolate.

lanae quickly sat them onto the counter as notti follows behind her. "i feel bad about what happened yesterday, you forgive me ma?" notti asked coming from behind lanae as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

lanae turned herself around as she wrapped her arms around notti's neck as she nodded. "there was never anything to be upset about." lanae said giving notti a few pecks as they both examined eachother.

"we're not together, so how can i be mad?" lanae asked whispering the last part as notti sat still for a moment before looking lanae dead in her eyes.

"let's get together then."

(oop !! a cliffhanger !! 🤭🤭🤭 LMFAOAOO what's gon happen next yall ? what's yall guesses? i wanna kno 🙊)