ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟐

LANAE BLACK"yall kill me

LANAE BLACK
"yall kill me."

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
4:57PM

LANAE and notti were laying down in her bed and they had been there since 1pm. they took about 3 naps here n there. and they just woke up a few minutes ago.

lanae laid her head down on notti's chest as she closed her eyes again. notti looked down before letting out a small laugh.

"you tired mama?" notti asked as lanae nodded her head slowly before the corner of her mouth raised slightly.

she wouldn't admit yet, but she actually loved the feeling of being on notti. she felt safe with him, and she wanted it to last forever.

"notti.." lanae said quietly as he quickly lifted his head up from his phone to see what lanae needed.

"do you mean everything you tell me..?" she asked him while slightly tilting her head up to look at notti as he gave her a small look.

"i do, word to i do." notti said in a reassuring tone as lanae smiled. "how you want me to prove it?" notti asked as lanae shook her head.

"i believe you, i just never do..this." lanae said referring to relationships as notti nodded understanding.

"ion do it either, you could ask my brothers, i dead don't take girls serious." notti said as lanae hummed showing she was listening.

"but it's something bout chu' and i know what i want." notti said smirking as lanae bit back a smile. those words felt good to hear.

"same with you, you made me want to try somehow." lanae said as notti laughed. she then laid her head back down onto notti's chest as she grabbed her phone besides her.

lanae kept getting many notifications from instagram. and something in her already knew what they were about. dms from the same people telling her she was a lame and this and that from the concert.

it was getting pretty old now. and it was crazy to lanae how his fans were still stuck on that silly little tweet.

but lanae still didn't care though. they were just gonna have to deal with it, because at the end of the day she still said what she said.

and lanae being lanae, now she would have to make another post to get them even more angrier.

lanae smirked as she went to the post button. she definitely had something in store for them since they were so mad.

LANAE2REAL: 2MIN AGO..

COMMENTS: 304

@playboyc: bitch shut up
➪@lanae2real: aww 🥲
➪@skyispink: LMAOO she dead don't gaf
➪@lanae2real: & don't 😂

@weooweooo: you're childish..
➪@lanae2real 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

@pokadots: this not cute..🥰 you should delete while you still have time ! xoxo
➪@lanae2real: stop sucking my dick 🥰 you should stop while you still have time! xoxo
➪@babythuggg: LMFAOOO SHE ATE
➪@tinatinade: 😂😂😂
➪@kylekylie: AHHH 🤣🤣🤣
➪@katinthehat: 🤣😂🤣 WHATTTT
➪@lorenzodesm: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
➪@rugratsontop: LMFAOO OMG
➪@yanna2pretty: LMAOO LANAE 🤣🤣

lanae just laughed at yanna's comment as she figured she would stop going back and forth now atleast. his fans weren't gonna ruin her mood, especially since she was in her bed laying with their idol.

lanae then went to her dms to see what the lovely people had to say about her now.

she saw all different kids of messages of people saying she was a disrespectful and nasty bitch, and technically they weren't wrong. but it didn't really bother lanae.

lanae let out a loud laugh as notti looked at her confused. "what's funny ma?" notti asked as lanae shook her head quickly.

it was fun to mess with notti's fan base, but she didn't want him to be mad at them because of the trolling she was doing. she was half at fault.

"just a reel i was watching." lanae said shrugging as notti nodded his head slowly. he never knew ig reels were that funny.

"i'm finna get on live la la, what them to see you?" notti asked looking down at lanae as she shrugged. the two were taking things slow as of right now.

and lanae would've said no because it was too early in her opinion. but now that she just got finished arguing with his fans, why not be petty?

notti then nodded his head as he clicked the small live icon. and people quickly started to join.

notti put himself and lanae into the camera who was turned to her side while laying her head on notti's chest still.

"who the fuck is that.."

"is that mookie?"

"ik that's not.."

"outta everybody..?"

notti just read some of his comments confused as he looked at lanae. "they still mad about that tweet?" notti asked lanae as she nodded before laughing.

"baby they're livid." lanae said shaking her head as notti laughed loudly.

"he with the opps.."

"notti hanging w the opps now."

"she was just talking shit about you?????"

"omfg i can't breathe."

lanae read the comments aswell as she rolled her eyes slightly. they were really dramatic, and her being called an opp was pushing it.

"that dumb bitch, get her outta here."

"BOO TOMATO TOMATO"

"kick her offfff"

"BEAT ITTT"

lanae laughed as she shook her head. she then scooted up slightly as she planted a few kisses on notti's lips to get them even more upset. and of course, notti kissed back.

"NO MF WAY"

"oh yea EVERYBODY DYINNNN"

"NAURRRRR"

"ight yall ima get off now, bye." notti said waving to his fans before quickly ending the live. lanae then close her eyes as she inhailed notti's scent.

"you tired still?" notti asked a bit shocked as lanae laughed before nodding. "i'm always tired." she said shrugging as notti let out a small laugh.

"ight let's take another nap." notti said as lanae shook her head. the two then held onto eachother before falling asleep once again.

(this chapter kinda shitty, but idc i need to finish this book lmfao)