ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟏

LANAE BLACK"oh my gosh

LANAE BLACK
"oh my gosh."

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
2:38PM

LANAE swung her feet back and forth as she ranted to yanna about her situation. yanna was just watching tv while eating and listening to lanae.

"and so yeah, he basically asked me to be his girlfriend and now we're here." lanae said scratching behind her head awkwardly as yanna quickly paused the show with her mouth full and parted quickly.

"and you said yes right?!" yanna asked quickly chewing her food as lanae laughed at he bestfriend. "well.." lanae said quietly as yanna gave her a bored look.

"stop playing lanae, you know you told that boy yes." yanna said rolling her eyes as she unpaused the tv show.

lanae just scrunched her face up at her bestfriend. "actually i just told him okay, but let's take it slow, and you realll comfy on my bed right now." lanae said raising her eyebrows at yanna who was leant back, one hand under her head, and chewing food while watching lanae's tv show.

"we've been friends for years, your stuff is my stuff, and my stuff is yours." yanna said with a smile as lanae shrugged before nodding.

"i just dont know what to do about his crazy fans, they're still in my dms til this day." lanae said rolling her eyes as she climbed into the bed with yanna.

"who cares? they just big mad, small mad, real mad, mad sad." yanna said shrugging making lanae laugh loudly before laying her head on yanna's chest.

lanae made herself comfortable as she watched the tv show aswell. "you right, i just don't want him to be mad at them for this." lanae said as yanna nodded her head understanding.

"don't want them to hate me even more." lanae said as yanna hummed. "but speaking of relationships, me and jay together now aswell." yanna said clapping loudly as lanae laughed.

"double dates on the way soon." lanae said excitedly as yanna nodded quickly. "well, hold on i forgot something." lanae said looking at yanna who looked at her aswell. 

"so i was at the studio with notti the other day right?" lanae said as yanna nodded showing she listening.

"and she crazy as fuck, i'm talking coo coo in the head yanna." lanae said in disbelief as yanna put one hand over her mouth.

"how crazy we talkin?" yanna asked lanae who gave her a small look. "she like..wingstop ranch crazy over him yanna." lanae said as yanna threw her head back dramatically.

"but...you're wingstop ranch crazy over him too!" yanna said in disbelief as lanae nodded slowly.

"til death do us apart i guess." lanae said shrugging as yanna laughed loudly.

(i'm so sorry for this, it's late at night and idek what i'm writing anymore.)

"i miss him." lanae said letting out a loud sigh as she grabbed her phone and went to notti's instagram. "you can call him maybe, but i don't know." yanna said sarcastically as lanae rolled her eyes.

"i don't wanna bother him, i'll just have to see him tomorrow." lanae said shaking her head in disappointment before cutting her phone off and closing her eyes.

"i just can't believe the nerve of that bitch." lanae said referring to notti's ex as yanna laughed at her bestfriend.

"well now we gotta let her know... that boy is yours." yanna said as lanae nodded eagerly.

notti's ex lost her chance with him, now lanae was here to help notti. and there was nothing she could do, because lanae definitely made up her mind now.

(i'm sorry for this chapter honestly idk myself it's very random, so jus pretend the chapter was amazing n 5 starts ight?)