ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟎𝟓

LANAE BLACK"please

LANAE BLACK
"please..?

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
5:21PM

LANAE laughed at her phone as she was currently texting notti. they had been texting for over an hour now.

and it all started because notti had texted her first ever since she got home yesterday. since she added him on ig and he added her back, and it just went from there.

lanae2real
lmfaoo 😭😭
seen

nottiosama
😂
seen

lanae2real
anyways..! i have a question 🙈
seen

nottiosama
& i got a answer 🧐
seen

lanae2pretty
can we text on imessage instead of ig..?
seen

lanae laughed at her the message notti sent. notti was actually really cute to her. and he was also funny, but she wasn't gonna let him know that.

but lanae quickly caught herself before shaking her head and falling quiet. why was she laughing at his texts? this was too much, and she didn't know if she liked it.

as soon as lanae said what she had said, she quickly put her phone down scared of what notti was gonna say about her question.

but notti on the other hand..

notti looked at his phone with a small smirk, he didn't know what lanae was trying to do with asking for his number, but definitely wasn't gonna tell her no.

nottiosama
yeah, send me ya number
seen

as soon as lanae saw the approval, she quickly yelped loudly from excitement. and she almost immediately caught herself in the act.

"what the fuck did i just do.." lanae asked herself as she internally cringed. she never did that before, especially not over a guy.

lanae took a deep breath before clicking back on her and notti's text messages.

lanae quickly gave notti her number before they started a small conversation. she didn't know too much about the boy as she just realized, but maybe after this conversation they would atleast be acquaintances..

A FEW HOURS LATER

lanae laughed at notti on the other end of the ft call. they had decided to ditch the messages a few hours ago, and now they were currently on the phone

"okay that was funny, you got that one." lanae said trying to stop her growing smile as notti laughed.

he had his phone propped up, and he didn't have on a shirt anymore. he had one on when she first called him, but now it was off and he was playing the game.

"bro this shit cheating me, how my ball hit the ceiling?" notti asked annoyed while spamming his controller as lanae laid flat on her stomach while watching the boy.

"is it the game or is it your aim..?" lanae asked playfully as notti side eyed her. "it's the ball, for your information." notti said sassily as lanae laughed loudly.

lanae didn't know she was smiling the whole time until notti had mentioned it. "whatchu smilin fo'?" notti asked with a small smirk as lanae cleared her throat before backing up from the phone a bit.

"boy please, i'm sitting here with a straight face the whole time." lanae said defensively as notti nodded slowly.

"yeah ight." notti said snickering as lanae rolled her eyes playfully.

"i'm upset, school coming up and i'm dreading it real bad." lanae complained as notti looked at her quickly.

"what school you go to?" notti asked lanae as she looked at him swell. "harlem high." lanae said as notti raised his eyebrows.

"i go there too, but why i never seen you there before?" notti asked confused as lanae laughed a bit. "yeah, it'll be my first year there." lanae said as he made a 'o' with his mouth before nodded slowly.

"i guess ima have ta' show you around." notti said with a smirk as lanae watched his every move. notti had been making subtle hints that he was slightly flirting with lanae, but she didn't wanna think anything of it just incase.

"make it a promise." lanae said in a flirtatious tone as notti nodded while sucking his lips in. "i gotchu." he told her as she nodded.

lanae then saw a notification pop up as she quickly groaned. "your fans are still attacking me about that tweet, i gotta delete that." lanae said annoyed as notti shook his head.

"ima just tell them to stop textin you, don't worry bout it." notti told her as lanae looked at him a bit surprised. "for real? i attacked you though, ima just delete it." lanae said as she went to the tweet and quickly deleted it.

"ima still tell them to though, my fault about that." notti said as lanae smiled at him. "it's alright, i appreciate you." lanae said smiling at the boy before she let out a yawn.

"i'm mad hit, what time is it?" (bars) lanae asked squinting her eyes as she looked at the time in the corner of her screen.

"9:27" notti said as lanae's mouth parted a bit. "damn, how long we been on the phone?" lanae asked confused as notti shrugged.

"you tired?" notti asked her while turning his game off and laying in his bed. lanae nodded slowly before laying on her side.

"don't hang up on me." lanae said bluntly as notti threw his hands up as they both then laughed at her reaction. "goodnight." lanae said with a small smile as notti said it back.

lanae didn't realize she was actually catching feelings for the boy.